• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

The post credits scene? I think I explained it earlier in this thread.

No, why did Thor need to stop his bro from destroying the Ice Giants realm?

They didn't explain that enough.

No, why did Thor need to stop his bro from destroying the Ice Giants realm?

They didn't explain that enough.

Seriously?

Because it's wrong to completely destroy the entire world of your enemy.

Seriously?

I thought they should have said "if you destroy their world, it will destroy the other 9 worlds...

I don't see the value in the Ice creatures, sorry brah.

If you could destroy mosquitoes, you'd do it right? I would.

X2 was the closest thing to what the X-Men are supposed to be, even if flawed. I have high hopes for this film.

X2 was very good.

I wasn't looking forward to this at first, but the buzz around it seems pretty positive, so I'm getting cautiously optimistic that it will be good.

Nightcrawler was my favorite part of X2. Each time I see more of First Class, I'm more psyched to see the film.

And Hardy as Bane is fucking badass. Its going to be a long year of teasers between now and next summer.

Seriously?

And don't you think that's an incredibly lame thing to have the final fight about?

I'm skeptical that "The Latino Review" is going to scoop all the geek sites that live and breathe this stuff.

They can make a whole movie about the Cosmic Cube, no need to introduce Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, especially since the Infinity Gauntlet needs everybody on board - Avengers, FF, X-Men, everybody"]

Last edited:
I'm skeptical that "The Latino Review" is going to scoop all the geek sites that live and breathe this stuff.

My Spanish is not where it needs to be -- I told them this was an OFF the record interview, not ON the record.

WEBS. HANDS. PERIOD.

They can make a whole movie about the Cosmic Cube, no need to introduce the Infinity Gauntlet, especially since the Infinity Gauntlet needs everybody on board - Avengers, FF, X-Men, everybody"]

Actually, "The Latino Review" is a pretty good site from what I've seen. Just because they're Latino geeks that live and breathe this stuff doesn't make them any less reputable.

They're also reporting that Warner Bros. is looking for writers to do a Hawkman script. If Smallville can do a legit Hawkman character, surely they can give him a decent movie treatment.

Last edited:
9th+black+superman.JPG

Actually, "The Latino Review" is a pretty good site from what I've seen. Just because they're Latino geeks that live and breathe this stuff doesn't make them any less reputable.

They're also reporting that Warner Bros. is looking for writers to do a Hawkman script. If Smallville can do a legit Hawkman character, surely they can give him a decent movie treatment.

Curses, you saw right through my anti-Latino subtext. American, English speaking geek movies need to get scooped by American, English speaking geeks. Time to get Lou Dobbs on the case...

Curses, you saw right through my anti-Latino subtext. American, English speaking geek movies need to get scooped by American, English speaking geeks. Time to get Lou Dobbs on the case...

Why wouldn't you think Latino Review is a legit site?

When did you stop beating your wife?

What?

You expressed doubt about the site as a source seemingly because of the name. I responded to that.

"When did you stop beating your wife" is a loaded question with a presupposition of spouse abuse.

"Just because they're Latino geeks that live and breathe this stuff doesn't make them any less reputable." takes the discussion to a different direction, making "Why wouldn't you think Latino Review is a legit site?" a loaded question too. I'm not biting (more than I have already).

Bottom line - I'm unfamiliar with them for sci-fi news, as opposed to Ain't It Cool News or Newsarama. I would be equally skeptical if the scoop came from the Dubuque Times. Nothing more.

Back