• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

That kind of hulking Bane, sure. But 190 is a free safety.

Here's a photo of Bane from the new, 23 page article in Empire Magazine on TDKR.

8wOCu.jpg

Tom Hardy cannot hear your complaints over his enormous traps.

Hey, I'm not the one complaining. I would never complain about a guy who looks like a psychopath. The guy is among my top 3 favorite, young actors, with that list being Tom Hardy, Ryan Gosling, and Michael Fassbender. I'm more excited to see what Hardy does with Bane than I was to see Ledger as The Joker.

that bane dude needs to work on the pecs. throw in more pushups and some decline bench. some more or better tailored ab stuff wouldn't hurt either. tell him to PM me if he wants to get serious.

Wow, that is Tom Hardy? I never thought to look him up and I don't watch many movies. I've only ever seen him in that terrible movie This Means War. I don't remember him from Inception.

Wow, that is Tom Hardy? I never thought to look him up and I don't watch many movies. I've only ever seen him in that terrible movie This Means War. I don't remember him from Inception.

You need to see Bronson right away. He was very good in Warrior too.

Back