• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Tickets on sale now...

Just ordered my two tickets for the midnight show at Marbles. Website says that showing is almost sold out, so if people wanna get tickets to see this movie in IMAX on opening weekend, they better do it in a hurry, cause I have a feeling the entire weekend will be sold out within couple days.

Hardy bulks up to 190 for the move, acquires bacne. Hmm. wonder how those might be related.

287670_2315979817866_1200575734_32810561_4180138_o.jpg

Probably. he is also wearing some latex or leather vest for most of the film it seems. The sweat from that thing probably doesn't help the backne.

Finally got around to seeing The Avengers last night.....great movie

But the post credits scene probably didnt make sense to most casual fans....including me

The way Nolan has used iconic Batman stories as the inspiration for his movies, I don't think Riddler would have ever fit. There is no iconic Batman story involving the Riddler, nor do I see a way to involve him given the two stories Nolan is using to construct this final movie. Bane is a much better fit.

The riddler would be a pretty important character in a film version of Hush....This makes me want a film version of Hush

Probably. he is also wearing some latex or leather vest for most of the film it seems. The sweat from that thing probably doesn't help the backne.

What I'm hearing is that it's makeup backne. I hope I'm not spoiling anything here, but the rumors are that Bane became evil and seeks to punish Gotham because he was bullied as a child for his terrible backne.

Crazy that a relatively small actor keeps getting cast as beefcake monsters. He did Bronson in 09, Warrior in 2011, and now TDKR. What ever happened to turning weightlifters into shitty actors?

i bet its steroids. no matter how hard you work out, you can't really go from a small frame to big ass dude without pharmies. you can get cut and nice muscles, but you can't change your bone structure like that.

Crazy that a relatively small actor keeps getting cast as beefcake monsters. He did Bronson in 09, Warrior in 2011, and now TDKR. What ever happened to turning weightlifters into shitty actors?

And Tom Cruise is going to play 6'-6" Jack Reacher from the Lee Child novels.

i bet its steroids. no matter how hard you work out, you can't really go from a small frame to big ass dude without pharmies. you can get cut and nice muscles, but you can't change your bone structure like that.

I'm not saying Hardy didn't juice, but it isn't that hard to bulk if you're inclined to do so; all you have to do is work out hard and eat A LOT. If he was already big/carrying some size from Bronson or the MMA movie it would have been that much easier.

ETA: This article does a pretty good job outlining his transformation: http://thebestcelebritybodies.com/tom-hardy-workout/

Only a month left. JGL looks like Mark Wahlberg in the first shot.

STOP TEASING US AND STICK IT IN, NOLAN

(some new footage, including what we already knew: bane knows who batman is)

When Bane grabs Bats fist, and then gives him that stare, I literally shrieked like a little girl and jumped out of my chair. I think I'm through with watching new trailers and stuff willingly. Too many new shots. Gonna save it for the theater. It will be an amazing experience, that's for sure.

Hans Zimmer is so f-ing perfect for this score. Badass.
His scores are a big part of the reason I love these movies. I think he's one of, if not the best, composers working today. The piece of music used int his latest trailer (it was also used in the MTV footage) is just unreal. He also announced yesterday that he will be scoring Man of Steel.

Back