• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

I've watched several episodes. Those guys are are so nerdy, but I think they're great. The best is when people come in trying to sell their crap, thinking they are going to get X dollars, and then Walt quotes him a number that is like one tenth of what the guy was looking for and their faces just drop.

$2,400?!

Can't do it.

Bryan shits on customer, Walt laughs really loudly

How about $500

If anyone has seen season three, I did not know they made action figures that detailed these days. They are ridiculous.

HOT TOYS. Not to be confused with HOT COPS.

tumblr_mchfeu08W81qfsw5wo1_400.gif

I looked up the prices for those things. For only $225, you can get your very own Andy Dwyer action figure that you don't even want to take out of the box because it is $225!

well yeah, it's the first appearance of superman and it's almost a hundred years old, but THERE IS FLAKING

CONDITION IS EVERYTHING.

I do like that they show them actually selling things so you know the negotiation goes both ways unlike the PAWN STARS.

CONDITION IS EVERYTHING.

I do like that they show them actually selling things so you know the negotiation goes both ways unlike the PAWN STARS.

lol the pawn stars markup is insane.

although i would definitely be a drunk jackass trying to haggle with rick after an all night bender... especially if there's money on it.

i also genuinely think that the comic book guys actually are at the store 5 days a week. unless there is a comiccon or something.

Some people haggle over $0.50. They come in looking for $50, Walt says $5, and then they haggle until they get to $9.50. The dude won't take $9, but will take $9.50. GTFO out dude, you've lost.

Some people haggle over $0.50. They come in looking for $50, Walt says $5, and then they haggle until they get to $9.50. The dude won't take $9, but will take $9.50. GTFO out dude, you've lost.

I think that the smart ones are aiming higher than their intended mark as well.

Back