• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

ultron is badass. hulkbuster armor is badass. trailer is badass.

I wonder what bearded Andy Serkis is doing, at about 1:27 they focus on him, so he must be relevant. He has no character listed in IMDB.

Hulkbuster armor - badass.
Ultron mouth movement - weird.

Minor Green Lantern reference on ARROW tonight. Had another one in the pilot of The Flash. I wonder if he might ever make an appearance in this continuity.

I have been really, really hoping that we would get a great Green Lantern series at some point. I am also pulling hard for Nightwing.

I have been really, really hoping that we would get a great Green Lantern series at some point. I am also pulling hard for Nightwing.

Seems like the backdoor pilot is a good strategy. Flash will test the waters with this audience and more SciFi elements.

Warner Bros announces Justice League movies through 2020

Holy Fuck, Arrow.

Ph, you are living wrong, my man.

Last edited:
Miscellaneous thoughts from trailer. I'll put in spoiler tag even though it's all speculation based on prior events in comics.

It looks like an army of Ultrons invades some eastern European country. IMDB references "Sokovian" several times. I'm guessing Sokovia is the equivalent to Slorenia. An Ultron army invaded Slorenia in the comics. It was a very very bad day for that country.

I'm beginning to buy into the notion that the Inhumans will show up, or at least be referenced. The city in the mountains evokes their home in the Himalayas. I'm giving this a 50/50 shot at this point.

Wanda's seen freaking out. Things can get weird when Wanda freaks out. With no mutants though, for her to wish away, not sure how weird it can really get.

Ok, let's file this under "you heard it here first": Andy Serkis is an Inhuman, maybe even Black Bolt, though he's not made up to look like him in the trailer. Since his role is under such secrecy so far, I'm guessing that's for a reason, that reason being that Inhumans are still under wraps.

Ballerinas make me think we get a little more Black Widow back story.

Official Age of Ultron trailer.

Klaw, which makes more sense than an Inhuman

Watched the first episode of Arrow yesterday after I watched The Avengers. I'm hooked!

Who is the actor/character in the straightjacket and then shirtless in the snow? It looks like the same guy but hard to tell for sure?

ETA: Oh it's Bruce Banner. Duh.

Back