• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Klaw, which makes more sense than an Inhuman

He is depicted as a human physicist who has been transformed into solid sound, and who wears a sonic emitter on his right wrist as a prosthetic device.

#comics

Even from just the single line of dialogue from Stark you can tell exactly where they're taking that character. Dark, dark times ahead for Stark Vader.

Watched the first episode of Arrow yesterday after I watched The Avengers. I'm hooked!

if that's season 1 first ep be prepared to see the show have some growing pains first half season one. show starts to really pick up 1/2 - 3/4 of the way through that season. if you have some of it tough going fast forward pieces and/or find episode recaps to skim through.

if that's season 1 first ep be prepared to see the show have some growing pains first half season one. show starts to really pick up 1/2 - 3/4 of the way through that season. if you have some of it tough going fast forward pieces and/or find episode recaps to skim through.

Yeah, first season. I think if I can handle some of the acting in Gotham I can handle the growing pains of Arrow. Will need to start watching AOS now too. Dammit!

didn't teaser trailers used to be just a minute long and show very little? you know, a tease? this seems like just a regular ol' trailer.

Yeah. There's some speculation this is just the international trailer and a US trailer will drop soon.

Even from just the single line of dialogue from Stark you can tell exactly where they're taking that character. Dark, dark times ahead for Stark Vader.

Yeah, in 2 minutes Hulk and Thor are trying to kill him. Gotta figure that this ends with them barely defeating Ultron, but with a fissure in the Avengers, the team turning their backs on Stark.

Sets up Stark as the bad guy for Cap 3, maybe even with some Civil War thrown in, and then they end up setting aside their differences to fight Thanos in A3.

Last edited:
That sounds about right. And that would be nerd bonerific.

I think it'll be worse than a fissure. I think by the time it's all over you will have the entire team scattered or dead. The fallout from AOU will be massive.

I think its fascinating how Marvel seemed to take the lamest Avenger (CA) and will make him into such an interesting one w/ the Winter Soldier/Civil War stuff. Would have never predicted that after Iron Man and CA 1.

Its also awesome they can use the Disney connection to make Pinocchio's song so scary and sinister!!! #aintnostringsonme #hulkkingkongaintgotnothingonme

it's interesting that Stark would include a comprehensive knowledge of Disney animated films. i guess he wanted ultron to have the ability to make clever metaphors

Last edited:
So if all of the rumors are generally right regarding how this movie ends, what is Iron Man 4 about?

Its actually the same script as Spaceballs 2: the Search for More Money

it's interesting that Stark would include a comprehensive knowledge of Disney animated films. i guess stark wanted ultron to have the ability to make clever metaphors

if Ultron is like Johnny 5 from Short Circuit, he could have gotten into the Disney DVD collection and away we go...maybe he sings Zip a Dee Doo Dah too

it's interesting that Stark would include a comprehensive knowledge of Disney animated films. i guess he wanted ultron to have the ability to make clever metaphors

Can't wait to hear Ultron's "Let It Go."

Interestingly, the creepy "Got No Strings" was done in a movie called Gamer by Terry Crews.

So if all of the rumors are generally right regarding how this movie ends, what is Iron Man 4 about?
I haven't seen any definite news confirming IM4, most articles I've read have listed Avengers 3 as his last definite appearance.

Back