• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

benedict-cumberbatch-promise.gif

Marvel does it again.

And this means this isn't the big announcement tomorrow, although it's probably something they wanted to have done before the big announcement.

Money casting right there. Just started watching Arrow last night, binge watched the first 5 eps - not bad, though I'm dreading the upcoming romantic storylines with the best friend (obviously a bad guy) and the ex girlfriend.

I like Arrow, but I always get amused when Laurel is in her law office looking at "files" that each consist of a manila folder with exactly one piece of paper in them.

I like Arrow, but I always get amused when Laurel is in her law office looking at "files" that each consist of a manila folder with exactly one piece of paper in them.

every single one is a picture of oliver queen with a crude drawing of an arrow and question marks next to it

Last edited:
Gotham is getting worse. I almost threw up in my mouth when Bullock said "copy goat" because it was possibly the worst line of dialogue I've ever heard in a drama. Then he said it again. Not only did it make it out of the writer's room at all, but they decided to double down. I'm not sure I can stick this show out for the whole season.

It's crazy how much everyone loves Cumberbatch so much. I know I do. It just seems like he plays similar characters all the time.

No. It's a whole different group of characters, none of whom are familiar to me.

Meh. Batman's eyes light up?

Update on the Marvel schedule.

May 1, 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17, 2015 - Ant-Man
May 6, 2016 - Captain America 3
July 8, 2016 - Doctor Strange
May 5, 2017 - ??? (Iron Man 4)
July 28, 2017 - Guardians of the Galaxy 2
November 3, 2017 - ??? (Thor 3)
May 4, 2018 - ??? (Avengers 3)
July 6, 2018 - ??? (Captain Marvel)
November 2, 2018 - ???
May 3, 2019 - ??? (Avengers 4)

Really hope some footage leaks from Age of Ultron. Looks like they showed a lot.
http://io9.com/avengers-age-of-ultr...utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Announced movies through May 2019

May 1, 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17, 2015 - Ant-Man
May 6, 2016 - Captain America: Civil War
July 8, 2016 - Doctor Strange
May 5, 2017 - Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (moved up from July 2017)
July 28, 2017 - Thor: Ragnarok
November 3, 2017 - Black Panther
May 4, 2018 - Avengers: Infinity War (Part 1)
July 6, 2018 - Captain Marvel
November 2, 2018 - The Inhumans
May 3, 2019 - Avengers: Infinity War (Part 2)

I think my guesses were pretty good. This is an amazing slate. We're going to get three Avengers movies and four new solo movies in less than 5 years. Unbelievable.

Chadwick Boseman has played Floyd Little, Jackie Robinson, and James Brown. Now he gets to play Black Panther. Amazing.

Last edited:
I think my edit beat you by a second. Marvel pulled a sike on everybody.

So does this effectively rule out IM4?

And also, is this really that big of a deal? We knew Avengers 3/4 were coming.

So does this effectively rule out IM4?

And also, is this really that big of a deal? We knew Avengers 3/4 were coming.

It confirms some things that had only been speculated on. The biggest two to me are Black Panther (AWESOME) and Captain Marvel (SUPER AWESOME).

Back