• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Agreed. They're clearly working back to Agent Carter and working forward to Age of Ultron. Keep in mind, Maria Hill was featured in that clip and we know she's going to be joining AOS at some point.

It looks like AOS will end the Fall season at 11 episodes on December 9. This was the midpoint of the Fall season and it was definitely a turning point with SHIELD regaining favorable status with the US government and Ward getting out of FBI custody. Simmons and Mockingbird are on the team and Hunter may be off it. The last five episodes seem to be heading to some showdown with Whitehall and/or The Doctor. I definitely think there will be some mystery from the past to connect into Agent Carter which runs for 8 weeks in January and February.

An 11 episode Spring season starting the first Tuesday in March will run through May 12, meaning 9 episodes going into Age of Ultron and 2 episodes after it. I think we'll see Maria Hill in some of those 9 episodes and maybe the 2 epilogue episodes. I'm betting Marvel/ABC are working hard to try to get some A-list guest stars in for those 9 episodes. Hawkeye got a mention by Mockingbird tonight. Obviously if Hill is working for Stark, it makes sense to try to get him for a cameo. Could they get Fury back? Rogers? Agent 13?

Watching The Flash now. So this is the Felicity all the Arrow nerds love? I see it. Definitely meets the hot nerd criteria.

Mousy brunettes. Like kryptonite.

untitled-2xyceq.gif

I missed the name of the Hydra team leader in this week's episode. It was Marcus Scarlotti. Scarlotti was the first Whiplash in the Iron Man comics. I wasn't expecting to get another version of Whiplash in the MCU after Iron Man 2 combined Whiplash with the Crimson Dynamo to recruit Mickey Rourke's character.

LL Cool J tweets that he is in talks to play a character in a Marvel movie. He said it was a movie so that eliminates the Luke Cage series on Netflix or the stuff on ABC.

So what character and what movie do you think he is in talks for?

LL Cool J tweets that he is in talks to play a character in a Marvel movie. He said it was a movie so that eliminates the Luke Cage series on Netflix or the stuff on ABC.

So what character and what movie do you think he is in talks for?

Man at bar #7 in Ant-Man 4: The Queen's Revenge.

Who else needs a black friend? Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Ant-Man have one.

Good article. And nice link to this the Avengers: Infinity War teaser trailer. Wow.

Infinity War Part I is 3.5 years away. Thor was 3.5 years ago.

We are used to trilogies taking 7 or 8 years with 3 or 4 years between movies. From Iron Man to Ant-Man, the first 12 Marvel movies will be made in the same amount of time it took WB/DC to make The Dark Knight Trilogy.

Even more impressive, from The Avengers to Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 is also 7 years and includes 16 movies. In the time it took WB/DC to make 3 Batman movies (and I guess you could add Green Lantern).

Last edited:
lol #comics:

When hero Adam Warlock takes possession of the artifact known as the Infinity Gauntlet, he expels the good and evil aspects of his being to become a totally logical being, who can therefore use the Gauntlet wisely. This act recreates his "evil" persona and old foe the Magus, who desires universal conquest and revenge against Warlock and the Titan Thanos. (Meanwhile, the effectively emotionless Adam is brought before a "jury" of the cosmic powers and voluntarily surrenders his godhood once he is found to be "guilty" of being unworthy.[1]) The Magus collects five cosmic containment units (another name for the Cosmic Cubes), and with the power gained incapacitates the cosmic entity Eternity; creates an interdimensional realm and an army of doppelgängers - evil "mirror" images of Earth's superheroes...

Back