• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Daredevil S2 is pretty awful. Electra is great but everything else is pretty terrible. It doesnt help that the show already has the problem of Matt Murdock being the most, boring, vanilla lamest part of the show, and then they make him even more unlikable in S2.

Also Kingpin is now orka fat with bus driver arms, yet the first time we see him he is like inclining 450lbs with no spotter.

Fisk has always been fat and mega strong, that's one of his key traits. And to nit pick it was a flat bench and 495 pounds (10 plates).

Are you referring to Flash's appearance in the bolded text? I don't think that was a dream, but who the Hell knows?

no. it was before bruce wakes up in his lake house with a chick beside him.

Fisk has always been fat and mega strong, that's one of his key traits. And to nit pick it was a flat bench and 495 pounds (10 plates).

Yes cartoon kingpin is fat and mega strong. DD series kingpin is just fat and mega soft.

Also, Judge Judy is a better representation of the American judicial system than the court scenes.

was able to catch b v s. wow. a few thoughts that i don't think i have seen yet.

it really needed more slow motion moments. it's like cow bell. they make everything better! in a two hour movie how many times do you have to flash back to the gun and pearls? how long do we have to watch young bruce fly into the light with bats? you could have sped up every slo-mo scene and cut 10 minutes easy.

old bruce has a nightmare and is startled awake... but he's still in a nightmare and startles awake again. a nightmare within a nightmare scene? we already saw inception zach and you are no christopher nolen.

just saw a comment today that superman never once spoke to wonder woman. i did not even catch that but it can't be "unseen" now. it really is amazing.

what in the hell was your motivation mr luthor? how in the world did you overcome the advanced alien protections to take control of the ship? off screen?

i could not stop thinking about darth vader filling the pitcher with ocean water. sense, this movie makes none.

This deleted scene may actually shed some light on that question.

Yuga Khan, apparently. How was Luthor communicating with Darkseid's daddy? That's probably on a double secret probation deleted scene.

This deleted scene may actually shed some light on that question.

Yuga Khan, apparently. How was Luthor communicating with Darkseid's daddy? That's probably on a double secret probation deleted scene.

gotta love a movie where the director knew he had to explain how/why lex could take over the advanced alien spacecraft. he creates a scene that... "explains" it. realizes it is convoluted and does not really explain what is going on and cuts it. then just runs with a version with no explanation.

l5ouPuw.jpg

Finally saw BvS last night. I feel Ike buried in there was a good movie that was jut in the wrong hands. Snyder is really, really terrible. The story wasn't coherent and felt like instead of a flowing story it was just a lot of scenes thrown together with no real purpose. And Eisenberg...WTF? It literally felt like he had no written dialogue and he was just making things up. Why would you play a cold, calculating genius like Luthor as an awkward hipster? And is there a point to killing Clark? Justice League is coming, so we all know he isn't dead, so there's no impact to his dying. And I already hate Ezra Miller as Flash.

And there's so much more that was wrong with that movie that it feels too exhausting to get into all of it. Good grief.

Damn. I may have to watch. Now we have Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern on four different shows.

New Preacher trailer shows us Arseface.

I'm back to looking forward to this, especially in light of the positive feedback mentioned upthread.

That was one of the best Agents of SHIELD episodes that they've done. Thought they had an interesting take on seeing the future. Too bad they had to kill off the new Inhuman in this episode but with a power like that i guess you have to get rid of them as possible. They missed an opportunity to reference the clairvoyant in Season One as that power was they insisted at the time didn't exist.

Daredevil S2 is pretty awful. Electra is great but everything else is pretty terrible. It doesnt help that the show already has the problem of Matt Murdock being the most, boring, vanilla lamest part of the show, and then they make him even more unlikable in S2.

Also Kingpin is now orka fat with bus driver arms, yet the first time we see him he is like inclining 450lbs with no spotter.

I liked season 2. It wasn't as good as Season 1 but I still really enjoyed it

That was one of the best Agents of SHIELD episodes that they've done. Thought they had an interesting take on seeing the future. Too bad they had to kill off the new Inhuman in this episode but with a power like that i guess you have to get rid of them as possible. They missed an opportunity to reference the clairvoyant in Season One as that power was they insisted at the time didn't exist.

Yeah, but they did reference Raina who was the actual clairvoyant.

People knock Season 1, but the clairvoyant and the reveal were fun TV.

That was the best explanation of the fourth dimension I've seen. Excellent twist on seeing the future. Seeing and understanding are very different things. I still can't get over the dude from Iron Chef America as one of the main bad guys. I thought he'd be gone by now.

Yeah, but they did reference Raina who was the actual clairvoyant.

People knock Season 1, but the clairvoyant and the reveal were fun TV.

That was the best explanation of the fourth dimension I've seen. Excellent twist on seeing the future. Seeing and understanding are very different things. I still can't get over the dude from Iron Chef America as one of the main bad guys. I thought he'd be gone by now.

He was a baddie in the new Hawaii 5-0 too. I don't get it

Back