• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

It's disappointing in context of the Marvel shows that have done a good job of changing the status quo, even within the season.

Maybe it's because I watched the trailers back to back. This reminds me of Stranger Things, even beyond the actor in both. I'll give them a lot of credit for trying something new in a X-Men film. Looks promising but going with horror is going to limit the potential box office.

Do they intend to make The New Mutants a series of movies, i.e. a trilogy or sequels? Or just the one movie? Seems like a waste to convert one of there more well-known spin-offs into a single movie.

Last edited:
Do they intend to make The New Mutants a series of movies, i.e. a trilogy or sequels? Or just the one movie? Seems like a waste to convert one of there more well-known spin-offs into a single movie.

I don't know the answer for sure but you have to assume a successful movie would get a sequel (or turn into a franchise). I would hope if that was the case they would not stay hard and fast horror just to do horror. Tell good stories and cross genres as the story takes you.

Right. This looks like a horror origin story. They could move to something else after the characters are established.

This was a pleasant surprise when I just opened up Youtube:

I saw one YouTuber suggest that Disney should construct a Wakanda land at Animal Kingdom. Makes sense since they are already doing Avatar. I don't think Universal Studios has anything from Black Panther so it would be fair game.

I think I'm going to just wait on Netflix for the CW shows this year. That app is so unwatchable. I just can't justify each episode taking over an hour with those loud ass commercials.

Get an antenna and a DVR.

Can you DVR from an antenna?

I'm currently rocking the cut cord with no antenna, but I thought DVRs required some form of card or access to a cable company's service. Admittedly I haven't looked into it, though.

I think I'm going to just wait on Netflix for the CW shows this year. That app is so unwatchable. I just can't justify each episode taking over an hour with those loud ass commercials.

This would be my approach but I think I found a glitch where, on the cwtv website, which is how I watch the shows, if you reload the page when an ad starts, it begins past the ad. If this changes I'll wait for Netflix. Regardless, I ain't spending 1 Zimbabwean dollar to improve my CW experience, that's for sure.

What's up with Kid Flash's haircut? That's horrible.

Flash was pretty cheesy today.

What's up with Kid Flash's haircut? That's horrible.

Flash was pretty cheesy today.

Reminded me of season one, honestly. A little more light hearted and goofy...not the slog fest season three became.

Supergirl is looking strong after two eps. Arrow had a good return ep.

Back