• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Yes, they're really dead, but Marvel will undo most of those deaths in Avengers 4 whether that's by using the time stone to bring them back like Thanos did with Vision or some other way like starting a new reality.

Extremely impressive to do that without China.

So far MCU films have grossed about $16B worldwide.

Disney bought Marvel for $4B, spent around $3.7B on production.

So I heard that Thanos snaps his finger at the end of the movie and half the galaxy’s population is wiped out, so who besides Chuck Norris survives?

Here's a confirmed final death:

Didn't think about it until that picture, but based on the color, is there any way that the eye Thor got from rocket is Heimdall's, or is it definitely Vorker's from Guardians 2?

and yes, this was one of the deaths that hit hardest.

Interesting, I hope it's not Heimdall's eye. I don't remember exactly what the MCU has layed out as his abilities, but in comics he can literally see anything that happens in the universe. Thor is bordering on OP these days and having Heimdall's eyes would take him to another level.

Just saw infinity war with the family. We all enjoyed it. My wife more than she thought. Star Lord is a dick, but I guess strange foresaw that. I got the captain marvel reference at the end and had to explain to the family, but wife and daughter are stoked for a female hero to save the day. I liked the banner Arc of screw you hulk I'll do it myself. Also enjoyed all the Thor-rocket/"rabbit" interaction.

So when Thanos wipes out half of the universe, he is trying to say there are too many people for too few resources. But what actually dies? It only seemed like half of people died, but what about other living things?

I assume they die too. Good thing they didn't go that far on screen. People would have cried their eyes out if one of the badass rhinos from Black Panther turned to dust.

i wonder what happens to an ecosystem when half the microbes, bacteria and flora suddenly die/disappear. so much for foll that extra food when half your planetary crops and livestock are dead

i wonder what happens to an ecosystem when half the microbes, bacteria and flora suddenly die/disappear. so much for foll that extra food when half your planetary crops and livestock are dead

I really hope they do a deep dive into this and the entire next movie takes place in a lab. Maybe anoint Al Gore and Ira Flatow as Avengers.

I would love it Season 6 of Agents of SHIELD took on some of these issues. I don't want to spoil things too much, but the last two weeks established that the show is taking place during the events of the film.

Back