• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

It's going to be great in a few months when we can discuss the Arrow season finale.

Gotta admit I did not see that ending coming and it is promising for next year.

The above is what I say every year after the season finale until they drop the ball to start the next season.

Glad I’m not the only one. Lots of feels. Not the best season but props for the complex storytelling.

Deadpool was very funny. Love seeing the kid from Hunt for the Wilderpeople getting more work.

Loved Deadpool 2. It’s a pallet cleanser after the seriousness and heft of BP and AIW. Good timing to have this, Solo, and Ant-Man and the Wasp within about 7 weeks.

Sometimes you just need to see a superhero get thrown around like a rag doll.

I hope we get this every 2 years at this same time.

Just back from an afternoon of deadpool. Lots of fun and very funny. Wife loved it.

$125M opening weekend. Less than Deadpool's $132M, so still very strong.

I think that two weeks of AIW and Solo next week is causing a little fatigue for some movie goers. Shame. It is really fun (and funny). I laughed more this time around* and I thought the first ending was a little weak. This one worked better for me.

*I'll admit to a little day drinking at an Alamo Drafthouse so I'll have to see if it hold up later.

Only a 7 mil drop between V-Day weekend and two weeks after one of the biggest films of all time is really good. That’s not really much fatigue at all.

Maybe. Just saying with different timing it might have made more money from casual movie goers. Clearly their target demo went out to see the movie. Both black panther and IW had a lot of interest from people that are not seeing every super hero movie. Admittedly they had a larger pool with no R rating.

Doesn't really matter though. It did pretty wheel and would certainly earn a 3rd movie if that was the direction taken. Looking like they are pivoting to x-force instead.

Really enjoyed Deadpool, but I hope they don't run the premise and writing style into ground, because I could definitely see this becoming a superhero Police Academy, and I mean that in a bad way.

Just realized the name of the orphanage in Deadpool 2 is a nod to a pretty huge X-Universe character, one I'd be really excited to see Marvel work with.

Back