• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

That's been rumored for awhile and I haven't seen confirmation that Black Adam is in Shazam.

Okay, WW was a big win for DC. I think the JL flop that followed made it lose some shine in my head.

But It’s the only real win for DC. That was my overall point.

Yeah. That's true. I think DC had used up all their good will by JL. WW couldn't save it.

Yeah. Good to see. Not feeling dude from New Girl as Peter though.

Just caught up on Supergirl and holy shit has this show gotten embarrassingly bad. This is probably the worst season of any of the CW cape shows. Worse than Oliver in the League of Assasins.

Look, I am all for tackling important social commentary, but the writers of this show spent so much time cramming that stuff in they actually crowded out any coherent plot.

It has not finished well which is highlighted by the fact it’s gone on for so long. The huge break in the season made the whole time Lena and Sam were together seem much longer which made it more absurd that no one seemed to notice they were gone. I assumed the last four weeks were the season finale so it seems to be dragging.

The social commentary is sloppy to say the least.

Legion is WTF this season. I got more convoluted. I just hope tonight wraps it up to send it in a better direction for next season.

Cloak and Dagger is promising. It’s nice to focus on two characters so they can let us get to know them well.

Granted I am not super familiar with Claock and Dagger comics but it seems they have changed some things about the characters/powers

I don't really know. Speaking of changing characters/powers, I caught the first four episodes of the new Big Hero 6 animated series on Disney Channel. It's pretty good. It's not nearly as good as the movie, but better than the Marvel animated series on Disney XD.

The Incredibles 2 is at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes. Gotta imagine Pixar will go all in with this franchise given that the genre still lacks a good family superhero team on the big screen.

It has not finished well which is highlighted by the fact it’s gone on for so long. The huge break in the season made the whole time Lena and Sam were together seem much longer which made it more absurd that no one seemed to notice they were gone. I assumed the last four weeks were the season finale so it seems to be dragging.

The social commentary is sloppy to say the least.

Legion is WTF this season. I got more convoluted. I just hope tonight wraps it up to send it in a better direction for next season.

Cloak and Dagger is promising. It’s nice to focus on two characters so they can let us get to know them well.

This weeks episode just had so many problems I nearly turned it off. Nothing makes any sense...especially the giant plot hole of Kara not letting Clark know that part of Krypton and his family is still out there. This show needs to simplify things in season 4 because S3 is a mess.

The best eps of the show were the ones with Superman even though he was essentially a sidekick.

What gets me if that Supergirl got a lot of individual components right but things were so spread out that some parts were really bad and the execution suffered.

Yeah, between it and Westworld, they're losing me in much the same way. Legion still has some insanely cool scenes, but they really need to tie it down with a coherent plot next season. I think I'm 2 episodes behind, btw. Saying that it got more convoluted than it already was is not what I wanted to hear.

Also just realized last night was the finale. Man, they have a long way to go to salvage a VERY confusing season.

Last edited:
I think they got to where they wanted to go which is a good direction for the show. It just wasn’t good how they got there.

Legion and Supergirl shared a primary problem. Both shows ignored characters for long stretches and then expected you to care about them when they came back.

I think they got to where they wanted to go which is a good direction for the show. It just wasn’t good how they got there.

Legion and Supergirl shared a primary problem. Both shows ignored characters for long stretches and then expected you to care about them when they came back.

you keep saying this was a problem with Legion this season, but I'm not sure it was

Comcast put in a higher bid for 21st century fox today. The team-up might get pwned by capitalism folks

you keep saying this was a problem with Legion this season, but I'm not sure it was

In what way? You didn’t think characters went missing or they went missing and didn’t hurt the narrative?

So did you care about those characters or it didn’t matter that you didn’t care?

Still haven’t watched JJ. I’m getting behind.

Back