• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Not sure if this has been posted -- but, I think, good news on the next X-men:

http://collider.com/bryan-singer-x-men-first-class-sequel/207390/?_r=true

We recently reported that Matthew Vaughn, director of X-Men: First Class, was stepping down from heading up the sequel, X-Men: Days of Future Past. On the shortlist of replacement directors was one Bryan Singer, who was already acting in a producing capacity for the sequel. Singer has now been confirmed as the director for X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Vaughn did a great job w/ First Class...too bad.

Episode 7 is going to have to make Han/Luke/Leia old people w/ the original cast members. I have no problem w/ a new storyline.

Bieber is the new Han Solo!!!11!1!!!!1

SWEET!!11!!!!!!!111

eD7X2.jpg

Epcot should turn Spaceship Earth into the Death Star.

Epcot should turn Spaceship Earth into the Death Star.

Actually, several years ago they were thinking about hollowing it out and turning it into a roller coaster similar to Space Mountain, but the engineers went in and found that the any major changes to the current attraction would damage the current structure.

Singer did a crap job on Superman and Vaughn did well with First Class. Of course, Singer did a good job on the first two X-Men movies, so we'll see.

My company has a special waiting room in Spaceship Earth. I get to chill in an air conditioned room, get some refreshments and skip the line. Suck it plebes.

My company has a special waiting room in Spaceship Earth. I get to chill in an air conditioned room, get some refreshments and skip the line. Suck it plebes.

AT&T used to be the sponsor, I have been in that room you're talking about I think...

Do you work for Siemens? Of course, if you go where there is a line, you're a sucker. I don't think I've waited in line for Spaceship Earth in years.

I'd love to know more about all the secret rooms and meeting facilities. I went to an event in a meeting area in Norway in Epcot. You'd never know it was there. Just a nondescript door right by the Maelstrom gift shop. It was a nice upstairs facility overlooking the pavilion. The total space could probably hold 100-150 people.

Do you work for Siemens? Of course, if you go where there is a line, you're a sucker. I don't think I've waited in line for Spaceship Earth in years.

I'd love to know more about all the secret rooms and meeting facilities. I went to an event in a meeting area in Norway in Epcot. You'd never know it was there. Just a nondescript door right by the Maelstrom gift shop. It was a nice upstairs facility overlooking the pavilion. The total space could probably hold 100-150 people.

That log flume ride sucks.

There's an article going around on Facebook saying that Lucas will donate almost all of the 4,000,000,000 to charity

Back