• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Finally saw Ant Man and Wasp. It was good, not great. Entertaining summer movie. The effects were fun and witty. The bad guy had the most ridiculous affected southern accent I've heard in a long time. Ant Man's daughter is a good actress. I thought the scenes with her and Rudd were some of the best in the movie. The FBI guy was funny.

Probably because he’s from Georgia.

i looked up Goggins on IMDB. I have seen pretty much nothing that he has been in. Given that he has been in a lot of well-regarded films and movies, that says a lot about my complete lack of pop culture exposure outside of the MCU...

Quit what you’re doing and start watching The Shield now.

There was a funny interview with Goggins on the radio where he talked about how he paid a lot of money and put a lot of time into getting rid of his southern accent, only to be hired into several roles that exploit it. He finally stopped fighting it.

I seemed to like Vice Principles a lot more than most people.

Easy to see how Aquaman could be good trailer/bad movie but Shazam looks like a lot of fun.

I need to reevaluate Vice Principles. I began with high expectations for Kenny f**ing Powers' new project, but the first couple of episodes didn't maintain the EaD magic, but I've seen enough feedback that the show is actually good that I'll give it another shot.

Just wanted to check in and say that imho Ant Man was decent 6.5/10 maybe, and that Cloak and Dagger is pretty watchable as well. Dagger girl is smoke show, sort of reminiscent of Hayden on Heroes.

It's not 'good' per say but defs better than Arrow, Flash AoS and all the other terribad comic tv serials. I would put it on par with Legion maybe, although a totally different show. Slightly better than normal tv, but at end of day still just vaguely above average tv.

The lead in The Gifted is even hotter than the lead in Cloak and Dagger.

Caught up on a bunch of TV Comic-Con trailers and news.

The Gifted looks good. Definitely looks to move closer to the X-Men show we’ve always wanted even if it doesn’t have star X-Men.

The Arrow Supermax plot is very promising if they they stick with it.

The Flash could be good but I doubt they’ll pull it off.

Legends looks to continues the good momentum.

Supergirl looks pretty bland.

Black Lightning didn’t have a Season 2 trailer but it was good to recap Season 1.

Supergirl is on Sundays.
Arrow and Legends are on Mondays.
Flash and Black Lightning are on Tuesdays.

All start in October.
https://www.cbr.com/the-cw-arrowverse-fall-premiere-dates/

I rewatched DD s1- it really is so much better than other series and season 2. The fight scenes and cinematography are top notch. Barely any fast cuts / shaky cam. I think Netflix put a better budget, production quality, etc behind it to launch the defenders universe but attention to detail hasn’t been as good since

This kind of thing makes me feel like there are millions of people that give a shit about a bunch of stuff that no one should give a shit about. Like, universally.

I start to think about how many people on all sides had to give a shit to even get to the point of this letter being made. It's exhausting.

This kind of thing makes me feel like there are millions of people that give a shit about a bunch of stuff that no one should give a shit about. Like, universally.

I start to think about how many people on all sides had to give a shit to even get to the point of this letter being made. It's exhausting.

Not sure I understand. Some people wrote a letter complaining about their boss getting fired.

My kid dragged me to the Teen Titans Go movie last night. Was actually pretty funny - lots of kid laughs, but lots of built in jokes for the older peeps too.

My kid dragged me to the Teen Titans Go movie last night. Was actually pretty funny - lots of kid laughs, but lots of built in jokes for the older peeps too.
My client that I care for has actually just "graduated" from Nick Jr to Cartoon Network, so we watch a lot of Teen Titans in the mornings. I enjoy it more than he does, he misses Diego and Franklin

Back