• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I finally got out to see the new Ant Man last night. Not as good as the first, but fun. I think they kind of dropped the ball with the villain though. Her big plan was to use Janet to heal herself yet most of her actions seemed to be done to prevent Hank et. al. from doing what they needed to get her back.

Still fun though.

I think her plan was to use the tech to heal herself but Janet was able to do it anyway. The villain was great for the action scenes.

I still haven’t seen either Ant Man and I’ve seen every other Marvel film in theaters. Firing Edgar Wright was just too big of a downer for me, I’m not interested in this version of it.

I think her plan was to use the tech to heal herself but Janet was able to do it anyway. The villain was great for the action scenes.

She was absolutely great in the action scenes. It just seemed from a sensical plot, it was kind of a stretch for a long part of it. I kept thinking, "Shouldn't you pretend to be working with them and then stab them in the back?"

It would have worked from a desperation perspective but they didn't get to that point in the plot early enough for that to have made sense.

Just finished Cloak and Dagger. I really enjoyed their first season. It was a bit of a slow burn, but it had a good payoff in the finale, and even managed to set up S2 very organically and within the flow of the show. Well done.

I have no idea what TAB thinks is funny or good.

HelloCullen is a great follow

Interesting box office update.

Incredibles 2 made $1.12B international, including $595M at the domestic box office. The international numbers are comparable to Civil War. The domestic numbers are only $28M short of Age of Ultron. It's the highest grossing Pixar film by far.

Speaks well for animated superhero films at the box office. I doubt Into the Spiderverse will do anywhere close to that but it could definitely be a big hit.

Not much action in the last month or so. Iron Fist season 2 dropped on Friday. So did the long-awaited Spider-Man game for the PS4. It's gotten very good reviews. It's supposed to be the first in a new line of Marvel video games.

Re-watched Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther over the weekend since they are both now on Netflix. I find Thor to be exceedingly rewatchable but Black Panther not as much; seems to be a lot of filler in BP that isn't all that much fun

To be fair, that’s based on six reviews. Maybe it was so bad the rest didn’t bother.

My user review for Iron Fist is very positive.

I just finished Iron Fist season 2. It was much, much better than season 1 though it certainly had a lot of room to improve. There are a few issues I have with it overall but for the most part, pretty solid. I loved the ending as well, I think it sets up season 3 in a way that leaves me wanting more whereas the first season was very, meh.

I’m through 4 eps and it is much better than season 1. I’m enjoying it. Danny is much less annoying and you can tell they got a new fight coordinator.

Luke Cage and Iron Fist season 2 have brought it. Ready for a Heroes for Hire crossover more so than another Defenders. Also wouldn’t mind a Daughters Of the Dragon show. Colleen Wing is one of the better characters in the Netflix universe.

Cavill out as Superman. I thought he was a decent Superman, and it certainly was not his fault the movies weren't very good.

Back