• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Wife and I had an ongoing chat over the last day or so of the awkwardness of some people getting snapped back into existence. What if you were dusted while flying on an airplane? Do you just snap back into mid-air? What if one person was dusted mid-coitus but the other wasn't? Or maybe an 8-months pregnant woman had her unborn baby dusted (awkward for her five years later).

That’s what I would love to see a TV show about.

Basically. Apparently Far From Home will deal with some of these issues. Makes sense given that their in the process of getting driver's licenses that will say they're 21 when they're actually 16.

Weird. Thought I read yesterday that Gunn didn’t want to do Adam Warlock.

If there is any intention whatsoever of bringing back Widow and the original Gamora from Soul World, Adam Warlock is going to be kinda necessary.

Also we really need a cool version of Silver Surfer, please.

Since Captain America is dead now, they can just cast Chris Evans as the Human Torch again, right?

There has to be Warlock in GotG 3, otherwise it would be an enormous non delivery of a tease. Except it wasn't even a tease, they just straight out said "Here comes Adam Warlock!"

Also Captain America - not dead.

I'm curious where the final season of Arrow goes given the finale. Will it be a complete flash forward? Will it just not have Oliver? Will it involve Crisis complete?

I'm curious where the final season of Arrow goes given the finale. Will it be a complete flash forward? Will it just not have Oliver? Will it involve Crisis complete?

I'm pretty sure we've established that we have to wait at least a year to talk about the Arrow season finales.

I'm 5 behind. Worth catching up? I'm just not particularly into flash and arrow right now.

When was that established?

When people pitched a fit when we talked about the season finale on Lian Yu.

Go ahead and watch it. It was a weird season. They got a lot right but didn’t do it well if that makes sense.

All the CW shows made some good decisions but the execution was poor. Lots of abandoned plots showing up randomly down the stretch. Unsatisfying resolutions to character arcs.

Go ahead and watch it. It was a weird season. They got a lot right but didn’t do it well if that makes sense.

All the CW shows made some good decisions but the execution was poor. Lots of abandoned plots showing up randomly down the stretch. Unsatisfying resolutions to character arcs.

Can you quote an example?

CBM: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Season 6 premieres tonight

Overall Supergirl was the biggest offender. What did you want an example of specifically?

Last edited:

Requoted to bold what I am interested in seeing an example of.

Just go back and search for posts around the season finale two years ago.

Back