• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

It would make sense given that we are getting Blade again, Doctor Strange 2 is reportedly going to be horror themed, etc.

I'm glad these two mega corporations figured out an equitable way to split the billions from the upcoming movies.

Spidey 3 and one other mcu movie. Prob something in phase 5. Next Avengers team up maybe?? Hold him for fantastic 4?

Spidey is a drastically better fit for FF.

Poll: which costume is better?
spider-man-joins-the-fantastic-four.jpeg

STL121126

Since we're talking costumes, check out Brandon Routh in his Kingdom Come skivvies for the upcoming Crisis event:

EFf4wYWWsAUhgrz

My interest has waned on the CW shows in general (Legends is the only thing left on my watch list) but damn I'm hyped for Crisis. Tom Welling and Erica Durance will reprise their version of Clark and Lois. No "Lois and Clark" though (Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain). Justin Hartley is being coy when asked, I'd definitely like for him to show up but he's a busy guy these days.

The CW crossovers are money.

There's a shitton of comic book films coming out in 2021 including Spidey 3 under the watchful eye of Sony and Disney.

The cost for the brokered peace was 25%, with Disney putting up around 25% of the production budget for the third Spidey flick and thus getting 25% of the profits.

That's fair. If they did that with Homecoming, Disney would have put up $40M and made $283M. Seems silly to fight so much when there's so much money to go around.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...ana-jones-star-wars-marvel-disney-box-office/

Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings on February 12
Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness on May 7
the untitled Spider-Man movie on July 16
Thor: Love and Thunder on November 5

Also WandaVision in Early 2021
Loki in Early 2021
What If? in Late 2021
Hawkeye in Late 2021

Last edited:
Watched some of TDK and TDKR today. Man, TDK is still excellent. I still agree with this take on TDKR from 3 years ago. Geez. I went back and looked at some of the original TDKR and a few people were fanning all over Hardy. I will correct myself about Dent. Seeing TDK reminded me that he was Two-Face for a good portion of the film. Just wish we can gotten Two-Face as a main villain to end the trilogy. And I still want to see a legit Bane.

I'm watching The Dark Knight Rises. First time I've watched it in a long time. I loved it when it came out. Even went back and read my original post on this thread about it. Now? It's corny AF. So many elements of it are laughable like "Same bat time, same bat channel" laughable. The bar has been raised significantly by MCU Phase 2 and Marvel Netflix. It's a shame that DC seems to be trying to capture the magic of the Nolan films when Marvel has shown that much more could be done. There are elements I still liked. For example, the Talia Al Ghul twist was well done. Everybody knew she was Talia, but the twist came so late that it looked like it wasn't going to happen. But at the same time, they robbed us of a full movie of Talia Al Ghul badassery and mindfuckery. Kind of like Dent was well done, but we were robbed of a full Two-Face film. And I still want to see a South American who uses Venom to swell up into a huge muscular beast.

Anne Hathaway was great though. Her and Heath are still in the pantheon.

Rumor that Charlie Cox reprising his daredevil role will be spidey's lawyer in spiderman 3. Does he put on the spidey suit to save peter? Another option is she hulk.

That would make the canon hawks happy.

Disney head Bob Iger’s bio dragged Marvel President Ike Perlmutter for blocking Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Of course, those ended up being the most profitable solo films. The funniest part is the emails citing Supergirl, Elektra, and Catwoman as reasons not to make Captain Marvel. Perlmutter was the main person behind the Inhumans debacle, the only real failure in the MCU. Racism and sexism are a hell of a drug.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/0...king-black-panther-and-captain-marvel-movies/

How does he still have a job? There has to be a feige disciple that could take the reigns there.

Perlmutter’s long gone. I just Googled him to see his background. Dude is worth 4.5B. Not a typo.

One thing he may have done right but for the wrong reasons was recasting Rhodey. Let’s just say it boiled down to “they all look alike” rather than the right answer “Terrance Howard is a lunatic and Don Cheadle is beloved by all.”

Unsurprisingly he and his wife are big Trumpists.

Yeah. He was one of the Mar-a-Lago members found to be actually running the VA several months back.

We got this covered reporting mcu has talked with Vincent D’Onofrio about continuing as Kingpin.

Watched some of TDK and TDKR today. Man, TDK is still excellent. I still agree with this take on TDKR from 3 years ago. Geez. I went back and looked at some of the original TDKR and a few people were fanning all over Hardy. I will correct myself about Dent. Seeing TDK reminded me that he was Two-Face for a good portion of the film. Just wish we can gotten Two-Face as a main villain to end the trilogy. And I still want to see a legit Bane.

Disagree with almost all of this and your quoted post from earlier. TDK and TDKR were great. Not sure how you say it's corny and then claim to want a huge muscular Bane that I assume is similar to the version seen with Poison Ivy in Batman and Robin. Now that was corny.

Disagree with almost all of this and your quoted post from earlier. TDK and TDKR were great. Not sure how you say it's corny and then claim to want a huge muscular Bane that I assume is similar to the version seen with Poison Ivy in Batman and Robin. Now that was corny.

Agreed. I didn't like TDKR as much as TDK, but corny is not how I would choose to describe it.

Perlmutter’s long gone. I just Googled him to see his background. Dude is worth 4.5B. Not a typo.

One thing he may have done right but for the wrong reasons was recasting Rhodey. Let’s just say it boiled down to “they all look alike” rather than the right answer “Terrance Howard is a lunatic and Don Cheadle is beloved by all.”

Unsurprisingly he and his wife are big Trumpists.

I mis-read the Perlmutter wiki, he's currently the chairman of Marvel Entertainment, not "long gone" at all.

Back