• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Also, Dominic Purcell has announced this will be his last season on Legends of Tomorrow. (his choice, he's not being forced off or anything)

I think this is a good move. It just felt like they didn't know what to do with him last season and aside from his being a popular crotch novel author, he doesn't really have anything going for him. The daughter angle felt a little shoehorned.

This one is for PhDeac:

That’s fantastic. That’s the first time I saw actors like Mahershala Ali, Garrett Dillahunt, Billy Campbell, Meghan Echikunwoke, Summer Glau, and others who tend to show up in things from time to time.

I wonder if Quicksilver wasn't brought back by Wanda but is actually a plant by Sword. He's dodged a few direct questions from Wanda and when he recounted a Halloween experience from their youth, Wanda said she didn't quite remember it that way.

I thought about that but would SWORD have a speedster they could just call up?

My guess is that they figured out extradimensional travel and went looking. I read an interesting article this week theorizing that SWORD has been infiltrated or is even a front for AIM which would explain what they were doing with Vision.

I've seen rumors that he is the big bad villain in disguise and thats why he and wanda are "off." Won't mention the candidates.

Needless to say, a SWORD has been infiltrated by AIM plot wouldn’t be as interesting as the Hydra reveal in Winter Soldier.

The most interesting theory I heard is that mutants emerged over the five years after the Snap. Hayward is essentially Henry Gyrich and he was using Vision to start the Sentinel program.

I've seen rumors that he is the big bad villain in disguise and thats why he and wanda are "off." Won't mention the candidates.

I'm guessing I know who you are referring to as the big bad and that makes sense. I hadn't heard that Quicksilver is the big bad in disguise though, cool theory.

The most interesting theory I heard is that mutants emerged over the five years after the Snap. Hayward is essentially Henry Gyrich and he was using Vision to start the Sentinel program.

That would be an incredible introduction to mutants in the MCU.

Though I never really considered these super powered folks (and I suppose they are to varying degrees) they're referred to as such in this trailer so into this thread it goes...

Important note. That trailer does not skimp on fatalities. Plenty of violence.

I’ve heard many rumors that the big bad for this phase is mephisto Marvels answer to the devil. From the research I’ve done both of Wanda and Visions kids are really hers and grow to become heroes of their own in Speed and Wiccan. While they are of Wanda they are magical constructs given their soul spark by Mephisto. I think he appears last episode to set up for the Dr Strange movie.

I'm now in the habit of getting up earlier on Friday to catch WV and let me just say be wary of Twitter. Better yet avoid it until you've seen the ep. Folks are wasting no time with spoiling there.

Back