• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

The MCU's delayed transition into Phase 4 set them up with stories of grief set in a world ravaged by the Snap and the Blip that debut in a world ravaged by the COVID pandemic. Good timing.

Watched more last night and am about halfway through. I am definitely not bored, though I am annoyed by The Flash's character. Whatever. Am I entertained? Yes, so far I am entertained. The plot is moving along, the CGI is not distracting, and there is just enough humor thrown in so that it doesn't feel forced. By dividing it into different parts, I view this more like a TV serial than a movie. It presents good stopping points divided up that way, though were I still a single man and without a little one, I would have no problem watching it in one sitting.

Hawkeye debuts "Late 2021"

She-Hulk series will bring back Hulk and Abomination.

New Disney+ projects:
Secret Invasion series featuring Nick Fury and Talos
Ironheart series
Armor Wars series featuring War Marchine
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special Holidays 2022
I am Groot shorts

Thor: Love and Thunder - Christian Bale playing Gorr the God Butcher.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
They aren't recasting T'Challa or pushing Black Panther back.
Fantastic Four directed by Jon Watts

[h=1]‘Hawkeye’ Spinoff Series About Echo in Early Development for Disney Plus (EXCLUSIVE)[/h]

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/hawkeye-disney-plus-echo-spinoff-1234934667/

The “Hawkeye” series at Disney Plus may already be getting a spinoff.
A show centered on Echo, a deaf Native American character who will be played by Alaqua Cox in the “Hawkeye” series, is in the early stages of development for Disney Plus, Variety has learned exclusively from sources. Etan Cohen and Emily Cohen are attached to write and executive produce the show, with a writers’ room recently being assembled. Marvel Studios will produce.
Reps for Marvel Studios declined to comment. Reps for the Cohens did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.
Echo, whose real name is Maya Lopez, has the ability to perfectly copy another person’s movements or fighting style, making her a formidable opponent in battle. In the Marvel comics, Echo crosses paths with characters like Daredevil, Moon Knight and the Avengers. She was also the first person to hold the title of Ronin before passing it onto Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, in the comics. At the beginning of “Avengers: Endgame,” Barton (Jeremy Renner) briefly used the name Ronin and went rogue from the Avengers after losing his family in Thanos’ snap.

This is cool. Marvel cast Alaqua Cox, a deaf Native American actress who had no credits to her name. Now they're giving her her own show.

Ph, where’d you see that Cox is deaf? What you quoted says her character Echo is deaf.

The character is deaf and the actress is deaf. They cast a deaf actress to play a deaf character. Google her to learn more.

I enjoyed Falcon and WS, but especially liked the little tidbits about how the avengers get paid (or don't get paid as it seems). However, I'm not buying a bank denying a loan to an avenger - seems like banks and companies would be all about being associated with Avengers who literally saved the world.

Major news.

Disney pushes Black Widow back again to July 9, 2021, BUT it will debut in theaters and on Disney+.

If my bank got to say I do business with one of the handful of superheros who saved the planet , then yeah, I'd be willing to eat that loan just to say Falcon got his loan at Old BB Truist of America, tell all your friends.

All of the character recap clips, also available on Disney+, are really good. I think there are 4? (Winter Soldier, Falcon, Agent Carter and Zemo)

If my bank got to say I do business with one of the handful of superheros who saved the planet , then yeah, I'd be willing to eat that loan just to say Falcon got his loan at Old BB Truist of America, tell all your friends.

That's more than a handful.

I wonder what happened to random Avengers headquarters staff who got snapped on the job and blipped back right before Thanos trashed the place?

Major news.

Disney pushes Black Widow back again to July 9, 2021, BUT it will debut in theaters and on Disney+.

Don’t really understand the date push back if they are also going to release on Disney+. Can only assume they think enough people will get vaccinated in June that they would go to the theater when they otherwise wouldn’t.

May have more to do with global vaccination in countries that don’t have Disney+ like China. China was 14% of the total box office for Captain Marvel.

Speaking of China, they pushed Avatar back to #1 over Endgame for all-time $$$. Also some Chinese movie surpassed Endgame for ticket receipts in a week for one region, that tidbit is several weeks old now.

i mean, just go to pepper potts and be like "can you lend us some money at prime rate, please?" wtf Sam

That was the family bank. Same bank that financed the business under their parents.

Back