• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

After seeing more of the character in the Snyder Cut, put me down for wanting a Cyborg movie/series.

I would watch a show just about the Dora Milaje. That fight with Bucky, Sam, and US Agent was insanely good.

I’m guessing they’ll feature prominently in Coogler’s Wakanda show.

i like the fights in Winter Soldier but fuck me, can we tone down the shaky cam just a tad?

The last 2 episodes of F&WS have been great, and now they're primed for a loaded finale.

Last edited:
So what was in the case? I'm thinking a Black Panther type suit in Captain America colors.

I'm coming to the conclusion that this format right here is how I best enjoy my Marvel. Movies are great and allow a lot of spectacle with big budgets but TF&TWS, with 6 episodes at 45ish minutes, feels just right. They can flesh out characters and story yet it never feels protracted like the 12 episode Netflix series could.

More like this please.

Oh and there's some mid credit stuff this time.

No spoilers until 10 pm. I think that’s what we agreed on.

Are you considering announcing that there's a mid-credit scene a spoiler?

CBM: The Falcon & the Winter Soldier (Disney+)/Invincible (Amazon Prime)

Are you considering announcing that there's a mid-credit scene a spoiler?

No. That’s helpful info.

No but lk dropped one sort of. But I'm the kryptonite of ph's spoiler policies on this thread so I'll leave. Thanks for the mid credit info.

I’m thinking a combination of both.

Good episode. The writing continues to be a strength. Walker’s speech. The cameo which was worthy of the hype. All the Sam and Bucky interaction with Sam’s family. Well done. And I’m glad the world has discovered Carl Lumbly.

I'm hoping Nick Fury shows up while Sam is looking into the case and says

"I'm afraid I can't give you the case. It don't belong to me. Besides, I went through too much shit this morning on account of this case to just hand it over to your ass."

I’m thinking a combination of both.

Good episode. The writing continues to be a strength. Walker’s speech. The cameo which was worthy of the hype. All the Sam and Bucky interaction with Sam’s family. Well done. And I’m glad the world has discovered Carl Lumbly.

i very much enjoyed the episode; fun cameo; great scene with Isaiah; Mackie finally gets a little room to act; bucky isn't a robot the whole time.

The only bummer was that i guess we're done with Zemo, who i enjoyed quite a bit

What a nice surprise! I too say "MUCH EXCITE".

There's a new F9 trailer out now too, that's become a superhero adjacent franchise.

Back