• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

i very much enjoyed the episode; fun cameo; great scene with Isaiah; Mackie finally gets a little room to act; bucky isn't a robot the whole time.

The only bummer was that i guess we're done with Zemo, who i enjoyed quite a bit

To this I say "Or are we?"

He's heading to the Raft, under the watchful eye of General Ross. Make that, "Thunderbolt" Ross. Thunderbolt.

i very much enjoyed the episode; fun cameo; great scene with Isaiah; Mackie finally gets a little room to act; bucky isn't a robot the whole time.

The only bummer was that i guess we're done with Zemo, who i enjoyed quite a bit

I hope not. Daniel Bruhl is too good to just leave on the shelf like that. If Julia Louis-Dreyfuss ends up being the Madam Hydra version of her character, I could see her working with him.

And obviously JLD's character is recruiting John Walker for something as well.

I'm official teased by that Shang Chi trailer.

I had lost sight of this show which is coming soon.

I hadn't seen anything about D+. I just thought it was Hulu. I wasn't one of the new shows announced for D+.

First seven minutes of Mortal Kombat have been released by WB. I am pretty hyped.

Don't know who this is, don't know their credibility, but it's among the instances I found mentioning MODOK on D+.

I hadn't seen anything about D+. I just thought it was Hulu. I wasn't one of the new shows announced for D+.

First seven minutes of Mortal Kombat have been released by WB. I am pretty hyped.

Yeah that looks amazing.

So is the Loki show a Marvel quantum leap thing? Bc this other trailer has him being DB Cooper. And if so, yes please.

Marvel announced Captain America 4 is in the works. Same writer as Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Marvel announced Captain America 4 is in the works. Same writer as Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

I'm on board for that. I'm curious how a non-Steve Rogers will play at the box office. I thought Sam was awesome though. I was thinking last night that Falcon and Winter Soldier could easily do a second season, moreso than Wandavision I think.

Only complaint about the finale is that I couldn’t see half of the action especially when Sam was chasing the helicopter. It was so dark.

Will CA4 be where we see more Sharon? Definitely set her up for a show/movie.

Last edited:
I assume she would be one of the villains along with the Thunderbolts.

Only complaint slot the finale is that I couldn’t see half of the action especially when Sam was chasing the helicopter. It was so dark.

It reminded me a bit of the Game of Thrones too dark episode.

9c559f6b-4126-4429-b481-268a7f9db216-cant-see.jpg

Only complaint slot the finale is that I couldn’t see half of the action especially when Sam was chasing the helicopter. It was so dark.

yeah, wtf we're not all watching this TV show inside a movie theater

I'm not an Anime guy but this looks pretty good. Drops tomorrow.

No I haven't. Saw that Season 4 is starting up soon.

So are people watching Invincible? The season finale dropped last night. Holy shit. I don't want to talk about it too much unless people have seen it because there are so many key spoilers and ridiculously good plot points and scenes. I'll just say that it must be so freeing for the writers and animation team to completely subvert typical superhero tropes.

It's been renewed for seasons 2 and 3. I hope they've been working on it.

Though this is just a propaganda video, there is a news nugget in it. See if you can spot it.

I finally finished Invincible. This season was very true to the hard cover that I read. That's all I read though so I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

I wonder if Steven Yuen contacted Kirkman years ago and said "I want you to brutally bash my characters' face in several times in the years to come."

Back