• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Hardy got pretty ripped up for this movie.

I've heard a couple rumors that this movie will be the best of the three.

Ugh... god I hope Catwoman doesn't ruin this trilogy. Just looking at that last photo makes me squirm.

Sweet photos though - thanks for posting.

If that photo makes you squirm, you should see her in Love and Other Drugs.

dat-ass-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-796.gif
[/url][/IMG]

I've heard a couple rumors that this movie will be the best of the three.

I have no doubt about that. The trailer itself suggests that Nolan held nothing back, and Tom Hardy is one of my favorite actors, and his Bane just looks scary as fuck. The vibe that trailer gives off is just pure epicness. It looks like a true Greek tragedy. Word is a new trailer will be hitting theaters with Dark Shadows on May 11. At this point I'm starting to get really pumped when anything (photos, interviews, etc.) get released. The real question I want to know is how long it is. The movie is only 3 months away, so the ad campaign should be starting up soon.

Last edited:
Big time.

I am also disappointed about Norton. Hulk is my favorite superhero, and Norton is one of my favorite actors.

Norton was a great Banner, but I've read a few articles stating that he demands some creative control over his movies and usually pushes his way into the editing booth. That wouldn't work with this many big name actors.

I'm so glad this is coming after the other big superhero movies.

I can't stress how epic that trailer is. The shot of JGL standing in the snow watching the bridges collapse is astounding. And Tom Hardy's Bane looks unreal. Nolan is a god, no other director of big-budget fare even comes close.

I mean thats not really anything new though is it? Hardy has been jacked in every movie i've ever seen him in.

This just looks sick though, great summer if you are a comic book movie lover. Should be a big summer box office for the industry.

Just as I predicted, Bane is easy to understand when it is high quality video (or what you will hear in the theaters). Only reason people couldn't figure out what he was saying is because they were watching grainy bootleg footage. He has an awesome accent btw, Scrooge McDuck on roids.

Just came here to make sure the new trailer was posted.

It. Looks. Fucking. Awesome.

Goddammit i love christopher nolan.

Can't wait for this movie....

Though I'm not a fan of the batsuit...specifically the helmet/cowl/whatever....looks funny for some reason.

And I hate the Catwoman character, and even more I hate Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.....but Bane looks incredible....and Hardy is just unbelievable.

Going to be a really fun Summer

It seems like every year a new Comics flick sets the bar higher for what a super hero movie should be.

I feel like after TDK, there won't be a bar any more.

Can't wait for this movie....

Though I'm not a fan of the batsuit...specifically the helmet/cowl/whatever....looks funny for some reason.

And I hate the Catwoman character, and even more I hate Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.....but Bane looks incredible....and Hardy is just unbelievable.

Going to be a really fun Summer

Seriously? Catwoman may be one of the most important characters to really telling the Batman/Bruce Wayne story.

Back