Page 800 of 800 FirstFirst ... 300700750790795796797798799800
Results 15,981 to 15,990 of 15990

Thread: CBM: Marvel Phase 4 slate/Venom 2 trailer

I wasn't very impressed by the trailer and I really wanted to be. I'll see it at some point but so far I'm very whelmed.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Still haven't seen the first one, but I'm going to watch it at some point. This trailer made me want to watch the first one less. Seems like eventually Venom and crew are going to make it into the MCU given the deals between Sony and Disney.

I disagree with you
    feels like a meme:

Nobody:
    Sony: Here's that muddled tone movie featuring super-dark Venom vs Carnage action you've all been begging for!

Sony desperately wants to make their own live-action superhero films and do it differently than the MCU. But they don't know how.

Another problem is there seems to be no way to stream the first Venom without buying it which Iím definitely not going to do

I think the last time anyone was begging for Venom v Carnage was... well let's just say Wake Forest was good in basketball.

With the exception of Hugh Jackman I don't know that any actor has born more weight putting a movie on his (or her) back in the comics movie era than Hardy did for Venom . Not saying it was the best performance in a CBM, just that he was the only thing that made Venom watchable and it would have been MST3K worthy without him.

Finished invincible over the weekend. It was really good. The animation style was really interesting. Characters were all a sort of 2 dimensional comic page design while many of the background set pieces and locations were more advanced animation style.

Enjoyed seeing what Carl Winslow and Bobby Hill are up to now. #WhereAreTheyNow

Anyone watching Jupiter's Legacy? I'm not all that motivated to, especially when I saw it was from Mark Millar. I once was a big fan and still like the dude, but the show just looks so... Mark Millar-y.

Note for ITC - this week's RLM is not to be missed.

I needed my Invincible fix and Iím too lazy to read the whole comic so I watched a few 15-25 min YouTube videos summarizing the arcs of main characters in the comic. Iím not proud of myself.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    Note for ITC - this week's RLM is not to be missed.
    haha perfect timing; stuck waiting for a plumber this AM...