• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Also, I wonder if the Dora Milaje cameo at the end was originally going to be Chadwick Boseman until his untimely passing.

The Power Broker is obviously Mephisto. For real though with all this buildup I don't imagine it'll be some Smiling Tiger level character.

TF&TWS took us closer to mutants than Wandavision ever did not with a character but a place - Madripoor.

Here's my hot prediction for Power Broker.

Viper, who has ties both to Hydra and Madripoor in the comics.

Why do people think Power Broker will be a different character when Power Broker is it’s own character?

Watching Marvel movies for a decade. Reading their comics for... longer.

I'm willing to make most any manner of high stakes bet that by the end of e6 we're not left with "I'm the Power Broker and known by nothing else".

I agree with that. If the Power Broker were random unknown person in the MCU, we would have already met them by now.

Yes. It is weird that we didn’t meet the Power Broker in an episode titled “Power Broker.”

The Power Broker is obviously Mephisto. For real though with all this buildup I don't imagine it'll be some Smiling Tiger level character.

TF&TWS took us closer to mutants than Wandavision ever did not with a character but a place - Madripoor.

Here's my hot prediction for Power Broker.

Viper, who has ties both to Hydra and Madripoor in the comics.

I am almost positive I read from the creator that TF & TWS was not going to tie into the main story line for this phase like Wandavision did.

That looks pretty good with a whole different vibe than WV and FWS.

The TVA set gives me major "Brazil" vibes and that's said as a compliment, it's one of my favorite movies.

Time for my annual incorrect post that shoehorns in Mister Sinister: He's the geneticist that ultimately "perfects" the super serum and begins creating mutants. I might as well double down on the wrong and lock into saying he will be played by Bryan Cranston.

Might as well finish what Voyager started.

Stewart made a big deal to invite Whoopi onto the show when he was a guest on "The View" a few months ago. If they answer "what's the deal with Guinan and Q?" satisfactorily that might be enough for me.

Geez.

Johns' spokesperson says: "What were standard continuity notes for a scene are being spun in a way that are not only personally offensive to Geoff, but to the people that know who he is, know the work he's done and know the life he lives, as Geoff has personally seen firsthand the painful effects of racial stereotypes concerning hair and other cultural stereotypes, having been married to a Black woman who he was with for a decade and with his second wife, who is Asian American, as well as his son who is mixed race."

"Some of my clients' best wives were Black AND Asian!"

That's a good article. Props to Fisher for speaking out. "I'm not so indebted to Hollywood that I haven't been willing to put myself out there."

Back