• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I'm also excited for daredevil. Not sure if it's been mentioned but there is a rumor reported that the Playstation netflix app list May 1 as the release date. Same day as Avengers. Would that capitalize on Avengers or overshadow it? Or just a place holder?

Maybe they want to maximize hype and get people to download it right after they get home from AOU.

I think it will drop at 10 or 11 pm est on Tuesday after the movie and AOS. I wouldn't be surprised if AOS had a two hour Spring debut on March 3 and two hour season finale on May 5.

Exciting times.

Ant-Man, Marvel Netflix, and Agent Carter news

Doesn't number 5 in PH's post answer how dark they will go?

I was thinking more about future seasons. I expect a lot of The Man Without Fear for this first season, which isn't too dark. Gritty, sure, but not dark as Born Again.

Plus, they don't necessarily need gratuitous violence and sex (well, except maybe for Karen's acting career) to go down some of the darker paths as those Miller stories (drugs, depression, suicide). Think dark themes, not violence and sex.

Last edited:
Props to Marvel's marketing folks. They just dropped an "ant-sized" trailer for Ant-Man.

As expected, the human-sized trailer will drop during the Agent Carter premiere.

ant-sized.gif

Recap: http://www.hitfix.com/news/marvel-teases-ant-man-with-first-ant-sized-trailer

Also, a new Age of Ultron trailer will air during the College Football Playoff Championship game next Monday.

Last edited:
Top Grossing Films in the US in 2014.

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4. The Lego Movie (features DC characters)
5. Transformers: Age of Extinction
7. X-Men: Days of Future Past
9. Big Hero 6
10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
13. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
25. 300: Rise of an Empire

Impressive year for the comic book genre.

IS THIS THE THREAD WHERE WE TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME ARROW IS?

I started watching Arrow over the break. I am at the beginning of Season 2. This series is unbelieveable. Seems like a mix of Batman Begins and 24. So freakin' awesome.

I just got caught up with Arrow this weekend. So good. I could do without pretty much everything with Laurel though.

I just got caught up with Arrow this weekend. So good. I could do without pretty much everything with Laurel though.

Meh, at least she is hot. I really like the writing of the show. Smoke, Wilson and Dig are all great characters. I liked how badass "the Hood" was in Season 1. Right now, he is doing the "I don't want to kill people" schtick. It's still great though. This show has to be better than 90% of what is on television.

IS THIS THE THREAD WHERE WE TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME ARROW IS?

I started watching Arrow over the break. I am at the beginning of Season 2. This series is unbelieveable. Seems like a mix of Batman Begins and 24. So freakin' awesome.

Except for the part where 100% of the acting is lol bad.

Except for the part where 100% of the acting is lol bad.

That's the part of the series that is like 24, which only adds to the series' awesomeness.

Also, the main character dude's hair in the flashbacks is great. It's a good mix of Da Vinci Code Hanks and Nic Cage from Next. So bad, yet so good.

Gotham returns tonight. Agent Carter starts tomorrow.

Yeah. I'm very much into her. Seems like an awesome woman.

Back