• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

I had that same thought. However, they probably just have their hands full with Inhumans. It's not like AOS has as many resources as they used to. Also, who's to say that they didn't, and he sent them away?

yeah, it's an impossible comic book complaint.

I'm two episodes in and loving it so far. Tennant plays creepy really, really well. I wasn't expecting that.

Jessica Jones spoiler schedule
Sunday, Nov 22 - Ep. 2
Tuesday, Nov 24 - Ep. 4
Thursday, Nov 26 - Ep. 6
Saturday, Nov 28 - Ep. 8
Monday, Nov 30 - Ep. 10
Wednesday, Dec 2 - Ep. 12
Thursday, Dec 3 - Ep. 13

Just in case I'm not able to change the thread titles.

Marvel is just brilliant across genres. Three episodes in and it's riveting in a completely different way than anything else Marvel has done. Really wish I could binge it. Nice casting nod in episode 4.

By the way, Daredevil has me trained to think "killer fight scene" every time I see an intense hallway shot. I may need to rewatch that.

Couldn't help it and watched all of episode 4. It would have been useful to have better synergy between Jessica Jones and the AOS Season 3 Inhumans plot. Tying a fear of "gifted" people into the Avengers doesn't make as much sense. Hulk and Cap are the only ones who fit that mold.

Last edited:
Jessica Jones spoiler schedule
Sunday, Nov 22 - Ep. 2
Tuesday, Nov 24 - Ep. 4
Thursday, Nov 26 - Ep. 6
Saturday, Nov 28 - Ep. 8
Monday, Nov 30 - Ep. 10
Wednesday, Dec 2 - Ep. 12
Thursday, Dec 3 - Ep. 13

Just in case I'm not able to change the thread titles.

Marvel is just brilliant across genres. Three episodes in and it's riveting in a completely different way than anything else Marvel has done. Really wish I could binge it. Nice casting nod in episode 4.

By the way, Daredevil has me trained to think "killer fight scene" every time I see an intense hallway shot. I may need to rewatch that.

Couldn't help it and watched all of episode 4. It would have been useful to have better synergy between Jessica Jones and the AOS Season 3 Inhumans plot. Tying a fear of "gifted" people into the Avengers doesn't make as much sense. Hulk and Cap are the only ones who fit that mold.

But most people probably don't know much about Stark or Thor, or all the villains for that matter. The details the general public are working with are much less than the audience.

Marvel's Jessica Jones on Netflix (spoilers through ep. 4)

Stark is a guy in a suit. He was a celebrity and known inventor before he became Iron Man. I assumed it was known that Thor is from another realm. Events in both films make it hard to hide that multiple realms exist. Cap's story is known. He's a historical figure. I could see people not knowing that Black Widow and Hawkeye are just humans.

AOS is the bigger problem for world building because there's a public panic about people with powers going on. Of course, that would be covered if JJ took place before Season 3.

Stark is a guy in a suit. He was a celebrity and known inventor before he became Iron Man. I assumed it was known that Thor is from another realm. Events in both films make it hard to hide that multiple realms exist. Cap's story is known. He's a historical figure. I could see people not knowing that Black Widow and Hawkeye are just humans.

AOS is the bigger problem for world building because there's a public panic about people with powers going on. Of course, that would be covered if JJ took place before Season 3.

They address that panic later in the series. I think the general public really sees either aliens, weird powerful people, monsters, or some combination. SHIELD barely appreciates the nuance let alone your local construction worker.

I assumed it was going to be a mid-season replacement like Agent Carter, but it's a Thursday night show.

Civil War trailer. Was it publicized that it was dropping during Kimmel? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

Words cannot express my excitement over Civil War. Winter Soldier was probably my favorite of the Marvel movies.

Back