• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I still think that Snyder's The Watchmen is great. But that is a super adult themed graphic novel about a team of depressed nihilists facing nuclear destruction, one of which is mentally ill, one who thinks blowing up the world is the answer, and another who has his radioactive dick out the whole time.

Superman requires a slightly different tone.

Also Loki?

loki-eyeroll-gif-4.gif

Not pictured: Heimdall

Also, I can't tell who that is on the fallen side: 2nd row, 2nd column.

Not pictured: Heimdall

Also, I can't tell who that is on the fallen side: 2nd row, 2nd column.

The Wasp. C'mon, Evangeline Lily, she sort of stands out in a crowd, even when that crowd is other beautiful Hollywood types.

Looks like Tony Stark's homies made it through the snap with Happy, Rhodie and Pepper still around.

The Wasp. C'mon, Evangeline Lily, she sort of stands out in a crowd, even when that crowd is other beautiful Hollywood types.

Looks like Tony Stark's homies made it through the snap with Happy, Rhodie and Pepper still around.

Ah duh. Thanks.

Are Iron Man's girlfriend and driver really part of the Avengers? Or did they just need extra people to make the graphic symmetrical?

i think there's a temporal component.

isnt' retconned Loki going to be the main character of a new tv show?

Seems to me the most logical explanation is that the people on the right will be "resurrected" and that Loki and Heimdall are actually dead. I'm sure Gomorra is just trapped in the soul stone somehow. My .02.

Heimdall is definitely dead.

I doubt that Loki really ever dies.

Back