• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

What about the sister? Or that goofy rock guy from Ragnarok?

Basically any God can be resurrected as a character without too many hoops to jump through. Other characters can be brought back, too, because this is a comic book medium and people come back all the time for reasons.

What comics are y’all reading these days?

I recently re-upped my Marvel Unlimited account and haven't started anything yet. Jason Aaron's Thor run is on the top of my list. If you have recs let me know.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Burton reinterprets the scene at the end with the crows. The main one named "Jim".

My advice - skip the soda for Endgame. Runtime is 3:02. I doubt that includes end credits too.

My advice - skip the soda for Endgame. Runtime is 3:02. I doubt that includes end credits too.

I think the runtime includes the credits. And I expect really long credits. Pretty awesome deal to get 3 hours of movie for the same price as a crappy 80 min film.

If I had taken the 10 seconds required, I could have found out for sure.

Indeed, listed runtimes include credits.

I made the mistake of drinking a soda during Avatar (runtime: 2H 42M) and things were getting really uncomfortable during the climactic last 20 minutes. Defs going to dehydrate for a couple hours before Endgame.

Yeah. The Magneto issue is the best one. But I doubt they would try to compete with the Holocaust scene from the original X-Men anyway.

The bigger issue is the problem of introducing oppressed mutants into a fully formed MCU. I think if they do it, they do it from scratch with an x-gene revealing itself from some big event.

There are dozens of approaches to take that will be conceived of by people far more creative than Alex Abed-Santos (author of Vox article).

A couple of solutions:

- In doing battle with Thanos, something something alternate dimensions suddenly MUTANTS!
- Time travel. There's some basis for this in the comics anyway and would solve the Magneto issue. After AvX, the original X-Men came to the present time as teenagers so you could go with something like that.

I think the runtime includes the credits. And I expect really long credits. Pretty awesome deal to get 3 hours of movie for the same price as a crappy 80 min film.

That's one way of looking at it. I say three hours is too long (while obviously holding the right to change my opinion after seeing the film).

That's one way of looking at it. I say three hours is too long (while obviously holding the right to change my opinion after seeing the film).

IW was 2:40. Marvel could have easily added more fluff and made this an Avengers Thanos trilogy with three 2+ hour films. They didn't.

Given his backstory, does Magneto have to be white? It would be kind of awesome to get someone like Diego Luna in that role.

Back