• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Given his backstory, does Magneto have to be white? It would be kind of awesome to get someone like Diego Luna in that role.

I think you could go exotic gypsy but a large part of who Magneto is has to do with being in a concentration camp.

That's kind of weird to bail with only ten eps left to finish the series.

My thought too. The article I read that I'm too lazy to link made it sound like it was a surprise to the writers and the cast. So I wonder if there is more to the story.

Possible April fools?

A 2 days early April fools?

April Fool's pranks that aren't on April Fool's are just stupid. That said, I haven't seen anything (yet) to show that this is a joke.

Nah, it's being widely reported, and Stephen Amell posted something about it on his Instagram as well.

Also of note: I read in one article that Arrow will end with Crisis on Infinite Earths...so I think that probably explains why Oliver hasn't been showing up in the future. Seems likely he takes Barry's place in sacrificing himself to save reality.

Avengers tickets has crashed many servers. Anyone already got them successfully?

Avengers tickets has crashed many servers. Anyone already got them successfully?

Whenever AMC is back up I'll be getting mine for a Sunday or Monday showing. Thank goodness for parents coming to visit so they can watch my kid!

I just got mine for a Regal theater which is the only thing that seems to be working. AMC has completely shit the bed. Really embarrassing for them as a company.

Some rumors and speculation I read online had me a little bit worried that Endgame could be light on Thanos but I'm feeling better after this.

Not sure what to make of that last shot. Feels a bit like a fake out, otherwise it's a bit spoilery.

if IM and CA don't kiss after that handshake what have we been doing for the past 11 years

Looks like an Iron Man VR PS4 exclusive game is coming out this year.

To cross quote nerd culture and paraphrase - "Marvel execs were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should"

Behold - the 31 hour Marvel marathon!!!!!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aven...-marathon-lasting-a-whopping-31-hours-a158639

Remember how the 31 hour Marvel marathon sounded nutso? We were so young and naive.

Behold, the over FIFTY SIX (56!) hour Marvel movie marathon.

Your reward: 3 more hours for Endgame.

https://news.avclub.com/say-goodbye-to-sleep-amc-is-showing-all-22-marvel-movi-1833744968

If you include all the Marvel TV shows, it’s probably 2 weeks or so.

Back