• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

The Picard series has been a mystery so far. Now it's 1% less of a mystery.

I find Sepinwall to be a critic I have a high correlation coefficient with. For that article it's like he ripped everything out of my mind, I totally agree with everything he said.

Speaking of DC things:

I've seen a lot of good buzz about Doom Patrol, but still haven't watched it. I need to fix that.

CBM: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Season 6 premieres tonight

The Legion trailers show Xavier creating Cerebro. That’s pretty interesting. He’s played by somebody from GOT.

I need to watch Doom Patrol. Heard good things. Young Justice returns next month as well.

Shower thoughts about Endgame:

We're assuming that Hulk snaps everyone back to wherever they were when Thanos dusted them, right? So that means most of the Guardians, Spiderman, and Doctor Strange are on Titan, and the rest of the dusted Avengers are in Wakanda. Are we then to assume that Doctor Strange, given his 14 million sneak-peak, figured out what was going on and teleported them out immediately? Would he have known that everyone else was in Wakanda and picked them up along the way, while also adding Valkyrie, Pepper, the Wasp, etc?

Yes, I've spent too much time thinking about this.

Yes. It’s implied that Strange, Wong, and the other magicians went and got everyone.

Its not implied. Its fact. All the heroes that showed up came through a sorcerer's gateway with a bunch of sorcerers leading the way.

I don't think it's necessary to assume that everyone reappeared where they were left. If the Infinity Stones grant the ability to wish the universe into a particular state of being, it's just as easy to wish "Bring everyone who was dusted back to a safe place" as it is to wish "Bring everyone who was dusted back." If we assume that Hulk wished the former, that gets Strange & Co back to Wakanda or at least Earth, and also solves the problem of people who were dusted in airplanes or on boats or in cars from reappearing and instantly falling to their death/drowning/being run over on the interstate. Smart Hulk has brains as well as brawn, so surely he would have thought of that since he had plenty of time to contemplate what he would do when he snapped.

I don't think it's necessary to assume that everyone reappeared where they were left. If the Infinity Stones grant the ability to wish the universe into a particular state of being, it's just as easy to wish "Bring everyone who was dusted back to a safe place" as it is to wish "Bring everyone who was dusted back." If we assume that Hulk wished the former, that gets Strange & Co back to Wakanda or at least Earth, and also solves the problem of people who were dusted in airplanes or on boats or in cars from reappearing and instantly falling to their death/drowning/being run over on the interstate. Smart Hulk has brains as well as brawn, so surely he would have thought of that since he had plenty of time to contemplate what he would do when he snapped.

Or the random people that disappeared in a field and now there's an apartment complex there.

Or the random people that disappeared in a field and now there's an apartment complex there.

I don’t think there was much need for new multifamily construction after the Snap.

The Legion trailers show Xavier creating Cerebro. That’s pretty interesting. He’s played by somebody from GOT.

Legion has to be the weirdest show on television. I stopped watching 8 episodes into last season, and just watched the 9th episode yesterday and it reminded me why I quit. As cool as it is, and even though insanity is a core theme, it is a real struggle for it to stay coherent.

The second season required some tolerance or enough appreciation of Aubrey Plaza to stick through.

Looks legit

You may ask, "why post this in the comic book movie thread?" It's an adaptation of a DC Vertigo comic, that's why.

Dark Phoenix is getting awful reviews. 23% on RT.

Swamp Thing cancelled on DC Universe after airing one episode.

Swamp Thing cancelled on DC Universe after airing one episode.

In positive news, Marvel's Avengers video game will be featured at E3 on Monday night. The word right now is that it will be both single and multiplayer and have regular updates. The comparison is Destiny. Not familiar with it but it looks like an interesting model.

Back