• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

I liked it and , a little slow but exceeded my expectations. CBs continues to make good Star Trek shows for Star Trek fans, casuals be damned. The writers for these shows do such a great job of weaving in canon meaningfully without it being just reference fest.

even some TOS villian-musical cues???

*tingles*

I can't look at the show through the lens of a non-fan, but I read the showrunners' objective was that Picard was accessible to the Trek neophyte.

I didn't notice any villain musical cues, I'm assuming it's Gorn fight music.

The slight theme over the end reveal. More like a theme of “this looks bad for our heroes”

It’s accessible in terms of story just has lots of details that flesh things out

Just going through Amex offers, and saw the CBS all access $5 off for 2 months. Free 10 bucks for those already deciding to add it for Picard like me

If you have 247 Sports VIP access (Les' premium site), you get CBS All-Access included.

I'm not sure if anyone is watching Doctor Who but last night's episode was absolutely insane. Easily the best episode of the season (in what is shaping up to be a great season anyway) and the big spoiler isn't even the big spoiler.

I'm not sure if anyone is watching Doctor Who but last night's episode was absolutely insane. Easily the best episode of the season (in what is shaping up to be a great season anyway) and the big spoiler isn't even the big spoiler.

Just watched. Really liking this season. Whitaker is great. Last season was a bit of a mess, so I’m glad she’s getting better stories.

Just watched. Really liking this season. Whitaker is great. Last season was a bit of a mess, so I’m glad she’s getting better stories.

I think it usually takes a while for the writers to find a new doctor's voice but it's gone from last season being, "meh, I guess I'll watch it" to this season being, "OMG WHEN CAN I WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE?!?!"

I read an interview with her stating that she's going to be back for at least one more season which I'm very excited about.

I may be "in the moment" but I'd say Arrow saved its best episode for last. Not just "for CW" good, it was pretty damn satisfying.

After all the teasing and fan speculation that Diggle would be Green Lantern, they did it. I WANT TO SEE THAT SHOW!

I may be "in the moment" but I'd say Arrow saved its best episode for last. Not just "for CW" good, it was pretty damn satisfying.

After all the teasing and fan speculation that Diggle would be Green Lantern, they did it. I WANT TO SEE THAT SHOW!

I'm really hoping your spoiler happens in the next crossover.

DeacHead, check your rep. You may get your wish.

We haven't seen the Berlanti camp do a series finale. They nailed this one. The lead up was good and the last 15 minutes brought out the feels.

I hope they do the 2040 Canaries spinoff hinted at last week. I liked that version of Laurel, Dinah, and Mia more than the other versions we've seen.

Every time, and I mean EVERY TIME I see a famous person's name trending on Twitter and I check it out, 2/3 of the comments are all people saying what ITC said. That is, of course, if the celebrity didn't actually die. The other 1/3 of the comments are all designed to manipulate me with Twitter's Byzantine "trending" algorithm.

Luke Wilson is in the new Stargirl series as Pat Dugan.

Andrew Wilson, your turn to get a superhero role.

Certainly you've all seen this by now:

Now off to watch 2 hours of videos analyzing those 30 seconds.
I spotted
- Loki in a TVA (Time Variance Authority, a type of time police for Marvel) jumpsuit.
- 2 cribs and 2 pacifiers in the air for Wanda Vision.
- Zemo! (Yes, this had been reported)
- Elizabeth Olsen looks good as Jan Brady.

Word is the Thunderbolts are going to be the main antagonists for Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Certainly you've all seen this by now:

Now off to watch 2 hours of videos analyzing those 30 seconds.
I spotted
- Loki in a TVA (Time Variance Authority, a type of time police for Marvel) jumpsuit.
- 2 cribs and 2 pacifiers in the air for Wanda Vision.
- Zemo! (Yes, this had been reported)
- Elizabeth Olsen looks good as Jan Brady.

I really liked those those TVA stories in the Fantastic Four and What If? Hopefully we'll get to see Robot Stalin.

Back