• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Here's a video showing all 27 of the universes that they spend time in, no matter how brief. Maybe this will help:

Going back to this video, digital FX artists confirmed that the Black & White universe that Dr. Strange and America Chavez tumbled through with the Model-T's driving around was a universe where Hydra won and dominated the world.

Proof, Hydra logo on nose of blimp in the quick flash of the B&W universe (click for larger version):

Going back to this video, digital FX artists confirmed that the Black & White universe that Dr. Strange and America Chavez tumbled through with the Model-T's driving around was a universe where Hydra won and dominated the world.

Proof, Hydra logo on nose of blimp in the quick flash of the B&W universe (click for larger version):

I had hoped it was the noir universe.

Dr. Strange was a weird movie. I turned to my wife about 30 min in and said "did we start the movie part of the way into it? wtf is this".

yeah I guess he was hexed I dunno it's a weird thing to say

yeah, so i didn't get that part - where were they talking?

i thought the hex was the fake reality/orchard, not a spell on him specifically

"i know someone who can fix this"

cut to scarlet witch's holodeck

menacing conversation

cut to the wizard base

"yeah, we're all fucked"

Wasn't that where Wanda left off in WandaVision? So, the Darkhold reading room.

broh where did Charles Xavier go when he was in the Illuminati room he just straight up vanished

ph, where were Wanda and Strange holding their conversation?

I assumed it was where she was at the end of WandaVision. That may have been a hex instead of Wundagore.

My wife's friend from college and her soon to be college freshman daughter came over yesterday. They had family in town and the kids all went to see Doctor Strange 2, ages 12-20 along with my wife's friend's youngest, a 7 year old. My wife's friend thought it would be good for the little one to hang out with his older siblings and cousins. She didn't want him to see Jurassic World because she thought the dinosaurs would be too scary. She's seen all the other MCU films and thought it would be fine. "It will be just like Harry Potter," she said. The kid came back and was terrified. He was talking about splitting people in half, resurrecting zombies, and all the other horror elements in the film.

New trailer for Love and Thunder which comes out in 2 weeks.

By the way, another good episode of Ms. Marvel. I love the cast and it's exciting that three episodes in they haven't had any big-time cameos from major actors or characters.

Last edited:
Back