• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

The CGI needs a lot of work, as has been noted. That was the most obvious takeaway from the trailer.

I hope there's more to this than "Ooh, she's 6-7 and green!" That may have been an interesting hook for a woman character in the 80s, but it's not that big deal now when tall athletic women aren't a curiosity and we can easily watch them play sports and follow their lives.

Marvel needs to make sure 6-7 She-Hulk brings something interesting and unique to the table in a world where 6-8 Liz Cambage already exists.

CBM: She-Hulk trailer

Maybe her first mission will be to break Brittney Griner out of Russian prison. Diplomatically at first, then by force.

Last edited:
The CGI needs a lot of work, as has been noted. That was the most obvious takeaway from the trailer.

I hope there's more to this than "Ooh, she's 6-7 and green!" That may have been an interesting hook for a woman character in the 80s, but it's not that big deal now when tall athletic women aren't a curiosity and we can easily watch them play sports and follow their lives.

Marvel needs to make sure 6-7 She-Hulk brings something interesting and unique to the table in a world where 6-8 Liz Cambage already exists.

Yeah, I kind of agree. They could have gone a little further with the CGI.

I have an overall gripe with Hollywood making action movies with a 5'2" 110LB female that goes around kicking everyone's ass.

the production must be a mess. there's no clear point to the TV show based on the trailer. smells like Star Trek Picard

It’s a legal sitcom.

Maybe we're just not the target audience? I don't know. It might be my first pass in the entire marvel universe.

My wife laughed out loud when she hulk picked the dude up.

This does appear to need some more work.

Oh joy, more of the stupid professor hulk shit.

That's easily the worst trailer of the MCU era. Yikes.

wonder if at any point in the development of the She-Hulk anyone pitched "Shulk" as the name

After being burned so many times by early episodes of Kurtz-Trek, I'm ready to proclaim - Strange New World rules.

Also, in the "1s of people care" category (the one being me), ST:TMP had a new cut released in theaters this past week. I actually saw it despite knowing what was in store, movie wise (it's not great). I went for the eye candy and it did not disappoint in that regard. The Enterprise was beautiful and we got a good look at V'Ger. I wanted the fly-around scene to go on another 10 minutes. 20 if it had included Scotty explaining the details of all the retrofit alterations.

you and I are very much aligned in ST opinions.

i love SNW, even on it's own merits (not just compared to DISCO and Picard) and felt the same about TMP cut.

how do you feel about Enterprise

In the end I say, re: Enterprise, it's alright. To its credit it did steadily improve and by the time it was cancelled, I was bummed to see it go. At the end of S1 I wouldn't have cared. I gave it a full rewatch a few years ago just to see if my perspective had changed. It really didn't.

The whole temporal cold war was a bit vexing to me. In general (but not in total) I'm not into time travel stories, which sucks for me because that's like, 20% of modern sci-fi/comic stuff.

The characters continue the "it's alright" theme. I didn't dislike anyone, but there's no one I'd put on my on my Star Trek dream team bridge crew.

It is one of the main benefiters of Kurtz-Trek, in that it was last place on my series power rankings (not TOO far below VOY) but it's been bumped from the bottom for sure.

I have a weird special place in my heart for ENT; i actually like it more than Voyager. The temporal cold war is among the worst ideas star trek has put out there, right up with the concept of the Borg Queen.

but there's some cool stuff, especially in the latter seasons. I loved the idea of the MACOs; that always seemed like a true-to-trek idea of the grimmer aspect of Starfleet; less heavy than Section 31.

Last edited:
Back