• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

I’m through 4 eps and it is much better than season 1. I’m enjoying it. Danny is much less annoying and you can tell they got a new fight coordinator.

Luke Cage and Iron Fist season 2 have brought it. Ready for a Heroes for Hire crossover more so than another Defenders. Also wouldn’t mind a Daughters Of the Dragon show. Colleen Wing is one of the better characters in the Netflix universe.

Daughters of the Dragon would be awesome. I'm actually looking forward to Iron Fist. Luke Cage Season 2 dragged in the middle (*surprise surprise*), IMO, but I'm back on board with the Netflix 'verse.

i'm 5 episodes into Iron Fist Season 2. So far, light years better than Season 1. One of the worst parts of season 1 was all the time spent trying to portray corporate maneuvering and shareholder power plays, which was (a) boring (b) clumsy and (c) completely divorced from any resemblance to how a major corporation actually works in the real world. A guy with a light up fist was easier to believe than the Rand Corp board meetings. Thankfully all that nonsense is gone from Season 2 so far.

Last edited:
So the DC Universe has lost its Batman and its Superman, they have the worst Lex Luther ever and have two different jokers. What a trainwreck.

So the DC Universe has lost its Batman and its Superman, they have the worst Lex Luther ever and have two different jokers. What a trainwreck.

They should just hire Feige's #2 and some other up and comers at Marvel Studios and just start over.

This new joker movie just looks weird -- and I can't tell yet if it's good weird or bad weird. But I am glad they are taking some chances:

you thought thomas the tank engine's black character was a problem. woof

DC should go all in with Superman as an unaccompanied minor sent by his parents as a last ditch effort to protect him and give him a better life. Cast a Honduran Superman.

Captain Marvel trailer. Looks great. Love younger Samuel L.

Last edited:
DC should go all in with Superman as an unaccompanied minor sent by his parents as a last ditch effort to protect him and give him a better life. Cast a Honduran Superman.

Captain Marvel trailer. Looks great. Love younger Samuel L.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8

Or Syrian-Refugee Superman.

agree about Marvel - she looks bad ass

You can’t cut a trailer with an old lady getting punched in the face and not expect it to be an awesome movie.

Unfortunately, she is dust now and Fury's emergency page went unrequited. What a shame.

An old school car chase with 90s cars will be awesome. The Sam L CGI looks really good.

I'm halfway through Iron Fist Season 2. It's OK so far. Much better than Season 1. I feel like even though it's not great, it does redeem much of Season 1 that was solid storywise that suffered due to Danny.

I really like what Alice Eve is doing. I realized I hadn't seen her in much. I didn't really know much beyond the fact she's very hot.

Misty is great as usual.

I'm a little behind and just finished season 2 of Luke Cage. I took a pretty long break when it lulled in the middle, but I thought it closed out really strong.

I'm so glad Mariah is gone. I really liked her character, but her acting was a struggle to watch. Also, that actor who plays Shades just doesn't have this sort of range. His role in Sons of Anarchy is seemingly about all he can handle. Combine the acting of Mariah and Shades and make them lovers? It almost killed the show for me.

Bushmaster was awesome, and only got better as the show went on. I'm really hoping he makes at least a few more cameos.

Really liked D-dub's final words about "if you're the boss of all crime, that makes you a crime boss" and the final shot of Luke in the club. That story line has legs and I'm now really excited to see how season 3 will develop.

I know they felt obligated to get a cameo in, but the Iron Fist episode felt really forced. He said he was there to help with Bushmaster, then he just goes and beats up some thugs that Cage probably could have handled without him, and then Danny just disappears right before Bushmaster is potentially about to go on a retaliatory rampage.

I really liked all of the developments with Misty. She had a great season.

Last edited:
They’ve done far more to set up a Daughters of the Dragon show than Heroes for Hire.

This is great

Back