• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I don't know if that's the purpose. I haven't really followed it though. Seems like they're just trying to tell a good story.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but if you are a member of Disney's D23 fan club (which I didn't know about until yesterday, but signed up for for free), you can save $23/year on a 3 year membership to the Disney+ streaming service. So, you're saving $70 over three years and it brings the cost down to $3.99 a month, from $6.99. If you are going to get it anyway, and can pay $140 up front, might as well.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see where netflix and other streaming services end up. I don't think a ton of people will drop netflix but i do think it curbs their growth potential. I also think its the cable companies that will feel more cord cutting. What is the cost to get espn+ or whatever when they haggle with cable companies about 5 bucks a month or whatever the cable companies pay?

It will be interesting to see where netflix and other streaming services end up. I don't think a ton of people will drop netflix but i do think it curbs their growth potential. I also think its the cable companies that will feel more cord cutting. What is the cost to get espn+ or whatever when they haggle with cable companies about 5 bucks a month or whatever the cable companies pay?

I would hope Netflix will try a little harder to make good content. With so much original programming there are only a handful of shows I feel like I would actually miss if I cancelled.

Kit Harrington to play the Black Knight in the Eternals movie. This makes sense given his love story with Sersei.

Is he playing Dane Whitman or one of the other Black Knights?

What I'm reading says yes to Dane Whitman. Apparently there's a connection with that character and the Eternals. I don't know anything about that, just something I read on the Internet so it's certainly true.

Joker played at the Venice Film Festival and the buzz is very positive, especially for Phoenix. I'm talking about Oscar buzz.

What I'm reading says yes to Dane Whitman. Apparently there's a connection with that character and the Eternals. I don't know anything about that, just something I read on the Internet so it's certainly true.

Sersei is one of the Eternals and Dane Whitman has a pretty complicated love story with her.

So Kit Harrington's character will have a complicated relationship with Sersi? Sounds like GoT fanfic to me.

Rumor being reported that the Spidey FFH director is going to do a Richard Rider Nova solo movie for Marvel.

My biggest concern right now is that what made these Marvel movies great was that they each connected (in a small way most of the time), to the larger Marvel universe. I'm concerned that Marvel is going away from that concept and making a bunch of fun movies.

We got this covered reporting Sony has offered 30% of spidey AND include venom in the MCU.

Last edited:
New Netflix show based on a comic and viral short about raising a boy with superpowers that came out a few years ago.

[video=youtube;Z6koPaImHzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=Z6koPaImHzY[/video]

With the recent bad press directed at perlmutter I bet he'll end up the feige's mcu instead. I feel like there was a recent ish rumor they wanted to use cosmic ghost rider in the mcu proper.

Back