• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

I'm not sure how many people are still watching Legion but it's still all kinds of fun crazy. This week featured a rap battle between Jermaine Clement and The Big Bad Wolf. Yes, it was as fun as it sounds.

The rap battle was dumb. I guess it was dumb on purpose. I did think the whole episode was pretty good. We will see how it pays off. This season is much better than Season 2.

I'm not sure how many people are still watching Legion but it's still all kinds of fun crazy. This week featured a rap battle between Jermaine Clement and The Big Bad Wolf. Yes, it was as fun as it sounds.

For rap battles, I can't see Jermaine surpassing his contribution to Rhymenocerous vs Hiphopopotamus as the latter.

I still haven't even started s2 of Legion, but it's definitely on the to-do list.

I saw that Cloak and Dagger is crossing over with Runaways. They might as well add Inhumans to make it the "IDGAF" trifecta.

In lesser discussed (at least here) comic shows, Lucifer's new season on Netflix was really good, much better than any of the network seasons. It's still very loosely tied to the DC comics, but became a little bit more of the source material and less CSI.

iZombie ended last night. I'll pour a 40 for it, it's #1 on my ranking of comic shows over the past few years but still, the time had come to end it and move on.

I've got Amazon's "The Boys" on deck, even though I still haven't finished "Umbrella Academy".

After 4 episodes, I have to say "The Boys" is pretty much raw, undiluted Garth Ennis (creator of "Preacher"). Consider that both a warning and an endorsement.

Here's what some people are saying:

i got through Ep 6 of the Boys last night. I'm enjoying it. It's pretty effed up, in an entertaining way.

After 4 episodes, I have to say "The Boys" is pretty much raw, undiluted Garth Ennis (creator of "Preacher"). Consider that both a warning and an endorsement.

Here's what some people are saying:

Man, it would really suck to be one of these miserable people. (the people on Twitter. Not Deachead, obviously)

I finished it today and really enjoyed it. It is gory, but it fits the tone.

I never watched Banshee, so this is my introduction to Antony Starr and he absolutely crushes this role.

Last edited:
CBM: Spider-Man: Far From Home (spoilers)

For rap battles, I can't see Jermaine surpassing his contribution to Rhymenocerous vs Hiphopopotamus as the latter.

I still haven't even started s2 of Legion, but it's definitely on the to-do list.

I saw that Cloak and Dagger is crossing over with Runaways. They might as well add Inhumans to make it the "IDGAF" trifecta.

In lesser discussed (at least here) comic shows, Lucifer's new season on Netflix was really good, much better than any of the network seasons. It's still very loosely tied to the DC comics, but became a little bit more of the source material and less CSI.

iZombie ended last night. I'll pour a 40 for it, it's #1 on my ranking of comic shows over the past few years but still, the time had come to end it and move on.

I've got Amazon's "The Boys" on deck, even though I still haven't finished "Umbrella Academy".

Cloak and Dagger is different than other Marvel TV shows. It’s definitely good.

Last night’s Legion was fantastic. It was an improvement on Xavier’s first appearance. This season is so much better than Season 2.

Rumor that Marvel is trying to figure out a show to replace AOS on ABC. Word is it will have a female lead but it won’t fully be a new hero. To me, it reads as if they may try to bring back Adrienne Palicki as Mockingbird from Seasons 2 and 3 of AOS. Who knows? Apparently several ideas have been scrapped.

This season of AOS was ok but it definitely signaled a show that needs to end. I would like to see ABC do something like an anthology series that retells stories from the comics but wraps them up in one season. Now with the X-Men in play, there is that much more they could do.

Last edited:
Finally watched Into the Spiderverse and man was it good. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Weird that this happened the same day Sony bought Insomniac Games, the company that made the PS4 game.

Oh man, this may be partially the fault of a movie I adore - Into the Spiderverse. With the $$$ success of that and Venom, Sony probably had a lot of BDE about their ability to make their own Spider Man movies. The "Amazing" series is probably way in their rear view mirror now.

Damn you Marvel execs in the 90s that were trying desperately to stave off bankruptcy!

I wonder if this was leaked by either side to put public pressure on the other side to deal.

I wonder if this was leaked by either side to put public pressure on the other side to deal.

I'm hoping this is what happened, and not just the internet trying to will it into existence.

Last edited:
CBM: Spider-Man: Far From Home (spoilers)

What's Disney's problem here? So you'll make a little less on the Spider-man movies...BFD

Agreed. Make some new Spidey merch. Build a Spidey ride in Tokyo. Whatever.

This is bad for both sides. Disney loses a marquee character and essentially an extra MCU film every two years. Sony risks putting out a sucky Spider/Venom universe of their own and losing way more money than they’d be giving up to Disney.

Last edited:
I'm expecting Venom vs Carnage to be Batman vs Superman level bad. Not quite Suicide Squad levels, but close. I really don't get the Woody Harrelson casting.

Back