• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Okay, but then why announce Blade (with a graphic and casting news) tonight?

I also think it's probably meaningful that Feige namechecked the 4 movies I mentioned, but (apparently) not Spidey 3. Maybe that's something they're letting Sony announce, but I'm p sure that Homecoming and FFH were both revealed by Marvel at SDCCs.

I think it's more likely that the 3 remaining 2022 dates are the start of Phase 5, and the movies we're talking about just bleed further out into Phase 5's 2023 (and 2024?) slate

Edit: okay, maybe nobody knows anything actually

here's a marvel wiki that says all of the films and tv shows we're talking about (again, minus Spidey 3) are in Phase 4. https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Phase_Four

i thought "well that's just a wiki, anybody can update that", but looking at the sources, Feige did say only a couple of months ago that Phase 4 runs through 2024, soooo.

Last edited:
Just looked it up. Feige said they’ve planned out to 2024 not that Phase 4 goes to 2024. I’m guessing that’s the start of Phase 5 and it starts with FF.

If Phase 4 goes out to 2023, then we may be looking at something like this:

2022 - Feb BP2, May SM3, Nov GotG3
2023 - March CM2, May Avengers 5, July Ant-Man 3

I’m guessing Marvel announces the rest of Phase 4 at D23 the biannual Disney convention next month.

I just watched this intro to The Eternals cast, since I haven't paid too much attention to the goings on with this.

The toxic incel fanboys must be apoplectic. From the Eternals, most of the white dudes were turned into non-white and/or non-dudes.

I never read Neil Gaiman's run on their series. I have a feeling that's going to be a heavily used source for the movie.

I'm not drawn to WandaVision, but the other series are intriguing. Maybe I'll subscribe after all.

Portman got over her anti-Marvel sentiments right quick-like once they made her the star.

I'd oddly most intrigued by Shang-Chi, the comics Mandarin is many many power levels above him so curious how they balance that out.

Grown up Monica Rambeau will be in WandaVision (I'm watching all the intro clips now and she just came onstage) (it's Dawn from Mad Men!)

ETA - Daniel Bruhl will be reprising Zemo in the Falcon/WS show and actually be more Zemo-like, he'll be wearing the costume.

ETA^2 - I didn't even mention the 2 things that made me go "ZOMG!" the most - FF and Ali as Blade.

Last edited:
Ali as Blade...just take my money.

This is pretty baller.

6ca4f29541dd9fab629c561495fe274d.jpg

I mean I guess we will all just have to ignore that Luke Cage season #sarcasm

It’s a big world out there. No harm in two different characters people looking alike. Alfre Woodard was in Civil War. No harm in Ali being Blade.

Endgame has officially beaten Avatar to become the #1 all-time at the worldwide box office.

Far From Home reached $970M worldwide, so if it needed to reach $1B for Marvel to retain creative control, it will.

I'm sure you're right, but it's hard to imagine that the Eternals have fanboys. That property was more obscure than the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Inhumans.

I'm sure you're right, but it's hard to imagine that the Eternals have fanboys. That property was more obscure than the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Inhumans.

The Eternals has an edge in casting.

The Black Widow clips shown at Comic-Con were scenes in Budapest. David Harbour is playing Red Guardian.

I had heard nothing of this whatsoever until I just saw an ad for it on Hulu: "Pennyworth", series about Batman's butler during his youth. He's a spy or something. It's on Epix, which, I guess is a cable channel. I won't be purchasing but I'll check out the first few eps.

Apparently, all you have to do to star in Marvel films is ask.

I don't have a switch but one of my friends told me that Elsa Bloodstone is a playable character in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Given that the next set of Marvel movies seem to be monster focused (Doctor Strange 2, Blade), I wonder if we'll see her show up in the MCU. She's a pretty obscure character to include in a video game.

I'm not sure how many people are still watching Legion but it's still all kinds of fun crazy. This week featured a rap battle between Jermaine Clement and The Big Bad Wolf. Yes, it was as fun as it sounds.

Back