• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Yeah I had tried using insert image but it didn't work for that gif. Glad to know it should for others though. And glad someone was able to upload it for me, though I guess it was from another source.

I think once you've clicked on the direct link and viewed the image it will show up in the thread. That's weird.

Infinity War is every bit as good as I hoped it would be. I had some doubts about juggling so many characters and that much action after Age of Ultron kind of dropped the ball. But that movie lived up to the hype.

The Arrested Development Easter Egg is easily missed but awesome if you catch it.

Damn, Ranger. Why you gotta do that, man? Too much temptation.

Damn, Ranger. Why you gotta do that, man? Too much temptation.

I thought about posting it without the spoiler tags because it doesn't really reveal anything. Someone got annoyed the last time I did that though.

Holy shit... Infinity War. I have to see it again to process everything. Do not read any reviews, even the non-spoiler ones. Go in knowing as little as possible.

On second viewing, I dedicated all my focus on finding Ranger's Easter Egg and still couldn't. Guess I'll have to go for a 3rd.

As for what I think about AIW, I'll let the fact that I've had 2 viewings in the 12 hours since it opened speak for itself.

Getting ready to see it now. Had to chaperone a field trip this morning. The teacher said several students skipped to go AIW with their parents. Got lots of complements in my Black Panther shirt that my wife got me for our anniversary.

Getting ready to see it now. Had to chaperone a field trip this morning. The teacher said several students skipped to go AIW with their parents. Got lots of complements in my Black Panther shirt that my wife got me for our anniversary.

il_570xN.1408700748_2qs2.jpg

That was amazing. I’m glad I knew so little going in. They did a great job blending personalities and powers.

In line now...anecdotal, but the line/crowd dwarfs the already massive crowd that was here for Black Panther. This movie is going to make so much bank.

It made $39M last night. Estimates are up to $250M for the weekend. That would be the biggest opening weekend of all time.

I saw the trailer for Incredibles 2 and it looks absolutely fantastic.

By the way, good week for the CW shows. They're picking up the slack with the best two shows done for the season. Supergirl was especially good. It's nice to see the genre used to tell stories analogous to real life struggles.

Last edited:
That was wonderful. The Russo brothers handle BIG better than any director ever. Of course it helps that we already know who all these characters are because Marvel has been so good at universe building and executing a vision, but I never felt like any character wasn’t properly utilized.

No spoilers, but this is Marvel’s Empire Strikes Back. It’s dark and emotional and tragic and beautiful and is exactly what you want after ten years. I cannot wait for the ultimate resolution.

So much better than Black Panther

Awesome entertainment

Dr. strange was my favorite good guy

Back