• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Hard to complain about six seasons and a spin-off.

Yeah. It's had a good run but between the different Arrowverse shows, it's probably my least favorite at this point.

CBM: The Boys Season 2; Marvel's Avengers for PS4, XBox One, PC, etc

Agreed. It’s running out of steam and doesn’t really know what to do with the characters. Wouldn’t be shocked if the The Flash is only around one more season after this upcoming one.

The new Superman & Lois doesn’t seem all that great but I liked Lois and Clark back in the day, Arrowverse Superman is probably my favorite live action version of the character, and Emmanuelle Chriqui is playing Lana Lang so I’ll be on board.

Last edited:
I think there's max 2 more years of CW Arrowverse shows. I just think it's run its course. I didn't even finish any of the shows from last season.

Legends is still going strong. Batwoman has basically rebooted. Black Lightning is solid. Superman and Lois debuts in a few months. The Canaries show may still be in the works. And Stargirl had a very strong first season (although not Arrowverse yet).

I wouldn't hate pushing out some of the older shows to make way for the newer ones. Flash, Arrow, etc have all had good runs but let Stargirl, Black Lightning, etc take center stage.

I’d like to see every CW superhero show do 13 episodes and a crossover (keep Stargirl out of the crossover). Keep it tight.

I've always said the score for HBO's Watchmen was perfect. Not just great, not just amazing... perfect.

Here Sepinwall interviews the involved parties - Ross, Reznor and Lindelof.

Yeah it's 30 minutes but I'll watch any and all content about this music.

The Boys is getting a spinoff. I need to find time to watch this between getting work done at night, watching sports, and playing Marvel's Avengers.

I highly recommend getting Avengers. It's a good game with a good story. I'm about halfway through the campaign now. I like the big story. It centers around Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) trying to reassemble the Avengers. The campaign lets you learn how to play with each Avenger. The playing styles are different and you can choose how to build your character although it's pretty clear how you should build them. The story itself is good and would make a good movie in itself. The game could definitely be cut into a film. Looking forward to doing multiplayer after I finish the campaign.

The Boys is getting a spinoff. I need to find time to watch this between getting work done at night, watching sports, and playing Marvel's Avengers.

I highly recommend getting Avengers. It's a good game with a good story. I'm about halfway through the campaign now. I like the big story. It centers around Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) trying to reassemble the Avengers. The campaign lets you learn how to play with each Avenger. The playing styles are different and you can choose how to build your character although it's pretty clear how you should build them. The story itself is good and would make a good movie in itself. The game could definitely be cut into a film. Looking forward to doing multiplayer after I finish the campaign.

The Boys has some amazing product placement, Fresca, etc.. About 2/3rds through the most recent episode, there's a necklace that MM wears that's absolutely to die for. BBD/Mako/Toogs are probably familiar with it, but I know it would really suit them.

Please tell me it'll be a prequel with digital de-aging. Need moar of that!

I'm hoping for a SWORD series that involves Captain Marvel and Quake.

yes pls

I really hope they let Bennet do her thing in the MCU somewhere. She really grew into that role over the course of AoS.

Yeah. Good actress. Good role. It’s ready made for the mainstream MCU.

I thought I had posted this here but I guess not. Marvel has cast their Kamala Khan for the upcoming Ms. Marvel Disney+ series. The 18 year old Iman Vellani is an unknown to the point that there was little information about her online before it was announced she got the role.

What little is known about Vellani is that was part of a panel of teens asked to nominate films at the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival. She beat out the star of the film she picked as best film (Geraldine Viswanathan) for the role of Ms. Marvel. She also reviews Marvel films on Letterboxd. Captain Marvel was her second least favorite.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/iman-vellani-marvels-ms-marvel-series-disney-plus-1234587969/

Today in "whoa, wtf?"

Today in "whoa, wtf?"

Lower Decks is great; much better than Disco/picard

Back