• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

More Doctor Strange? Yes please.

last two Lower Decks episodes were great; this is a good show and makes me optimistic Star Trek IP is maybe in OK hands

I wonder if the Doctor Strange inclusion means they're going to do the One More Day story line

The most hated Spider Man story ever? Probably not.

I finally started and ended the Boys recently. No sophomore slump there, great season. I like the similarities with Watchman.

Hellstrom is coming within a week to Hulu. The buzz is that it suuuuuuuucks (and I believe it).

X-Men: The Animated Series has come to Disney+. They did a nice job with the trailer.

It’s the unofficial official trailer posted on the Disney+ YouTube page so who knows.

Thumbs down. No theme song?

I have this weird cautious optimism for this season of Discovery. The premise is intriguing. No eyeballs ripped out either, but there's plenty of time for that. If "The Burn" turns out to be because of Michael Burnham, I'm out.

Helstrom has a weird duality for RT score = 27% critics, 87% audience. I'm going to trust the pros on this one.

Thumbs down. No theme song?

I have this weird cautious optimism for this season of Discovery. The premise is intriguing. No eyeballs ripped out either, but there's plenty of time for that. If "The Burn" turns out to be because of Michael Burnham, I'm out.

Helstrom has a weird duality for RT score = 27% critics, 87% audience. I'm going to trust the pros on this one.

oh man if Burnham -> Burn fuck me

X-Men: The Animated Series has come to Disney+. They did a nice job with the trailer.

I got excited thinking it was a new show. The animated series has been on Disney+ for a while now though but I like the trailer.

If you haven’t seen Wolverine and the X-Men, it’s a good animated series that came out about 10 years ago.

I had completely missed that series. I'll have to look for it, one video review I watched for a minute showed an enactment of this famous fight including this image:

51B6M-EZ2EL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

but with green Hulk, not Mr. Fixit.

The most hated Spider Man story ever? Probably not.

I think we forget that despite how good a storyline Civil War was, a lot of the fallout from it was just trash...largely because Joe Quesada made a bunch of bad editorial decisions during that period.

X-Men Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men were good shows. They were a sharp shift from both the good (X-Men, Spider-Man) and bad (Avengers, Iron Man, Hulk, FF) animated series of the 90s.

Back