• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Telling you stories you didn't know you wanted and doing it poorly.

So maybe this makes sense to one of you guys. One of my friends is having a baby soon and the hint as to the girl's name is "Superman's Pearl". I googled it and didn't see anything that makes sense. Does that mean anything to any of you that know anything about superman?

So maybe this makes sense to one of you guys. One of my friends is having a baby soon and the hint as to the girl's name is "Superman's Pearl". I googled it and didn't see anything that makes sense. Does that mean anything to any of you that know anything about superman?

PM DeacFreak07 for anything Superman.

The early Daredevil buzz wasn't great. I feared this was coming. Still probably better than BVS.

What do you all want to do about spoilers this time? Doing it over 2 weeks wasn't popular. Two eps a night? Just post what you want?

I didn't think of the angle that they're putting it up against the first weekend of the tournament.

The early Daredevil buzz wasn't great. I feared this was coming. Still probably better than BVS.

What do you all want to do about spoilers this time? Doing it over 2 weeks wasn't popular. Two eps a night? Just post what you want?

I didn't think of the angle that they're putting it up against the first weekend of the tournament.

The Sepinwall article makes it sound like they don't like it because it's not Daredevil-centric enough. That's fine with me. I have no problem with Daredevil, Punisher and Electra splitting this season evenly.

not usually one to make a bunch of threads but since wfu22 does it we could have a "spoiler" thread. all netflix shows can be talked about there immediately. or whatever agreed upon rate?

not usually one to make a bunch of threads but since wfu22 does it we could have a "spoiler" thread. all netflix shows can be talked about there immediately. or whatever agreed upon rate?

I would be in favor of an Immediate Spoiler Netflix thread, because I rarely (see: never) get on those as quickly as you guys do, especially considering March Madness, BvS, and then the April shows that start coming on.

Would be nice to come back to this for future stuff for a while before finishing DD

We could just take over the current Netflix thread.

Not sure why it just occurred to me that the CB movie offerings this year are mostly good guy vs. good guy and bad guy vs. bad guy in some way shape or form.

Not sure why it just occurred to me that the CB movie offerings this year are mostly good guy vs. good guy and bad guy vs. bad guy in some way shape or form.

interesting. daredevil as well.

I think BVS was announced first but it's clearly the one with the least buildup.

New X-Men Trailer. Looks overcrowded but good. The caliber of actors in this ensemble is pretty impressive.

Something about the xmen movies brings out the worst in Jennifer Lawrence. Her lines in this trailer made me cringe. Still pumped for this, I really enjoyed the first two.

This is why I love my wife:

Loki: Hey baby. The next season of Daredevil is out.
LokiToy: Awesome! Let's watch that tonight. I'd say we could watch it now but I know you're going to be watching basketball all day.

Back