• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Thor doesn't have impervious skin. It takes like, Wolverine to cut him but he can be cut, so a vibranium tattoo machine, I dunno.

The mention about about Living Tribunal reminded me of the red herring in the Dr. Strange 2 preview. Hopefully whatever that was will be in some deleted scenes that get released.

What red herring?

Yea the Living Tribunal did show up in MoM...I think it was the very first universe that Strange and America Chavez tumbled through when they went crashing through all of those alternate universes.

You can find it upthread if you want.

ETA - oh, then I didn't see that.

Yea the Living Tribunal did show up in MoM...I think it was the very first universe that Strange and America Chavez tumbled through when they went crashing through all of those alternate universes.

i thought the MCU had sorta settled on Adam Warlock being the Living Tribunal?

i gotta see Dr. Strange 2 again

it's really grown on me the more i think of it and guarantees that we're heading towards secret wars and my dude DOOM

There's too much talk of incursions for there not be Secret Wars and SOON If I had to make a wild-ass guess I'd say it's the FF movie that is chapter 1, for lack of a better term. That has the last release date of phase 4.

I just watched a cam version of DS2 to see the first multiverse scene and still didn't catch the Tribunal.

There's too much talk of incursions for there not be Secret Wars and SOON If I had to make a wild-ass guess I'd say it's the FF movie that is chapter 1, for lack of a better term. That has the last release date of phase 4.

So you think they'll adapt Hickman's Fantastic Four run into a single movie and then merge it with the Illuminati in his Avengers run?

I just wonder how Kang fits into all of this. If they turn Kang into a one-off villain then I'm going to be really bummed. Same goes with Doom. Those dudes deserve Thanos-like arcs across flicks.

No no no, that'd be insane. What I meant by "chapter 1" for FF is just that's the first incursion, or more precisely the incursion into the MCU, which, and this is maybe the biggest take-away from DS2, is universe 616. I don't even know what to make of that since the main comics have been 616 for 60 years now.

I fully expect Kang to be very significant. How it all comes together, with incursions/Secret Wars + Kang, I got no guess.

No no no, that'd be insane. What I meant by "chapter 1" for FF is just that's the first incursion, or more precisely the incursion into the MCU, which, and this is maybe the biggest take-away from DS2, is universe 616. I don't even know what to make of that since the main comics have been 616 for 60 years now.

I fully expect Kang to be very significant. How it all comes together, with incursions/Secret Wars + Kang, I got no guess.

What do you think Kang is going to be up to with the Ant-Man sequel? I never read much Ant-Man and don't have a ton of familiarity with those stories beyond what I've gleaned from the flicks.

What I've heard is that different Kang variants will be in different films. I don't know what that means for Doom, Galactus, or other potential major villains related to the FF. Just thinking about it makes my head spin. Those three each deserve long arcs over multiple films/shows before the MCU even bothers with the X-Men.

If you want yet another live-action Batman show without Batman, on the heels of Gotham, Batwoman, and Pennyworth (and Titans I guess maybe?), the CW brings you Gotham Knights.

What do you think Kang is going to be up to with the Ant-Man sequel? I never read much Ant-Man and don't have a ton of familiarity with those stories beyond what I've gleaned from the flicks.

Ant-Man may be the most divergent from comics of all the Marvel characters. At this point any previous history is largely irrelevant.

As for what Kang's involvement will be, it seems like the Quantum Realm is a jumping off point to wherever they need to go in space/time. Maybe, just maybe, that's where the Council of Kangs will congregate to do whatever they're going to be doing in the movies.

What I've heard is that different Kang variants will be in different films. I don't know what that means for Doom, Galactus, or other potential major villains related to the FF. Just thinking about it makes my head spin. Those three each deserve long arcs over multiple films/shows before the MCU even bothers with the X-Men.

Agreed. I think they should do with Doom what they did with Loki. Start him out as a villain over the course of several films, he works with the FF to save the world from Galactus / Kang but to suit his own purposes, etc.

Agreed. I think they should do with Doom what they did with Loki. Start him out as a villain over the course of several films, he works with the FF to save the world from Galactus / Kang but to suit his own purposes, etc.

Or the opposite. Doom offers help against interstellar/extradimensional threat, incorporates new knowledge/technology that he gains in the process to become a greater threat.

I think a good progression of multi-movie big bad would be Kang, the above scenario, leading to Galactus

Of course, if we’re heading toward Secret Wars, it could set up a Doom v. Galactus showdown.

A hijinks-centric Trek episode? Fine with me

Anyone else pumped for the new season of The Boys? Along with Peacemaker and a couple from Marvel, easily one of my favorite superhero shows. New season getting great reviews.

Absolutely excited for the boys. I'll leave that wording right there !!

If anyone still has not watched peacemaker its easily one of the best shows of 2022.

I just watched a cam version of DS2 to see the first multiverse scene and still didn't catch the Tribunal.

Here's a video showing all 27 of the universes that they spend time in, no matter how brief. Maybe this will help:

Back