• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

That actually makes me more "in" on it. Maybe for the train wreck aspect, I dunno.

Thunderbolts is go

Ms. Marvel episode 2 was good. Kind of typical teen hero origin beats, but business picked up quite a bit at the end.

hoooooo boy another banger from SNW

sticking it right to old Gene with the space pirates

It's nothing to brag about, but I did guess the "embraces his emotions" Vulcan asap, even figured he would be part of T'Pring's work the first time we met her. I hope Pike asks Spock exactly how many secret siblings he has. I need to know that we're done with that gimmick.

Spock is my A#1 favorite character in all of fiction so any Spock-centric episode starts with +4 points with me. I was surprised at my own reaction to Stonn in just .5 seconds of him not even doing anything, he elicited Grayson Allen levels of need to face punch.

I mean, Sybok isn’t a surprise [to us]

I think they’re doing a decent job with t’pring but I’d be ok not seeing her for a while.

The arc so far does make Amok Time better, IMO

I also thought the casting for Stonn was perfect for the same reason.

Both the Gorn/T’pring arcs have laid work to make the TOS eps better but again, maybe a little less TOS foreshadowing.

Just finished watching the latest SNW episode - this series is such a breath of fresh air. Kudos to whoever did the casting, because it's perfect. There are 3 characters that it would be good to see focused on a little more with some more backstory - Number One/Una, Hemmer, and Ortegas. Maybe take the focus off the Spock/T'Pring romance for an episode or two and focus on those other 3 characters more. That's a minor complaint, though. Mostly it's just been a fun ride so far, which is refreshing compared to Discovery and Picard.

Last edited:
I’m a few weeks behind on SNW but has anyone made the joke F’Reaky F’Riday

Just had to get that out

The Boys is just so good. Hits the incel Ben Shapiro's so hard.

The Boys is just so good. Hits the incel Ben Shapiro's so hard.

Homelander may be the best comic book character ever put on film.

I'm coming to agree with your assessment of HL. There's barely a moment where he's on screen that doesn't give a foreboding sense of dread.

At first I thought it odd to choose Sir Patrick for X when he's clearly showing his age these days and McAvoy is not just younger but probably around the age of X in the comics but then it hit me that they may well both be sitting at the Illuminati table.

I give a 95% chance Reed is up there. 1% chance for Black Bolt.

I was skimming through some old posts for reasons and I came upon this one that made me chuckle.

Hey 95% + 1% = 96%. Nailed it!

I'm coming to agree with your assessment of HL. There's barely a moment where he's on screen that doesn't give a foreboding sense of dread.

It’s hilarious to see right-wingers figure out they’ve been the bad guys in modern media all along and complain that it’s getting “too political.”

Decided to rent morbius and it was possibly worse than I thought it was going to be. It makes the eternals plot look exciting. Almost nothing happens for most of the movie and no character is built out enough to even care about any of them. Jared Leto needs to give up on trying to be in comic book/superhero movies.

Back