• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

Nine days out, and no critical reviews of Captain America yet. This makes me really nervous. It reminds me of Green Lantern and how it was all marketing and no critical hype leading up to the premiere. Hope to see something on RT in the next week or so.

By comparison, Thor was already released in Australia, so that's one reason for the early reviews for that.

There's a very good chance Marvel could go 3-0 this summer. There's a series on Marvel movies on Rotten Tomatoes. Using a somewhat loose definition (includes Men in Black, but not loose enough to include the Transformers trilogy), they retrospectively review 34 Marvel Movies.

As far as Green Lantern, I've heard that they're working on a sequel, but it's going to be an attempt to fix what was wrong with the first one similar to what The Incredible Hulk was compared to Hulk and probably like what Man of Steel should be compared to Superman Returns.

I just don't think Green Lantern is that bankable and they'd be better off trying to get Wonder Woman on the big screen. Of course, they tried to get Wonder Woman on TV and that failed. They've got a ridiculously short bench.

If it's anywhere close to Iron Man, I'll be thrilled. I'm really excited for Cap, so I have high expectations. It has just seemed recently that if a movie is really good, you see early reviews from screenings and the Tomatometer registering high praise. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid.

Um, yes please. That looks fantastic.

She looks great. And is a pretty decent actress. She can play hot or girl next door.

Im really not sold on wimpy Social Network bro though. He looks too tall/lanky.

how is a poor newspaper reporter supposed to make some skin-tight fashionable spidey-suit?

The Avengers teaser trailer leaked. It's just a voice-over by Sam Jackson and some graphics. I'm not linking it because there are some Captain American spoilers in the comments of the link I saw. No reviews up for Captain America yet.

I'm too lazy to do that just like you're too lazy to just google it.

Anyone seen the Spiderman trailer/leak?? I saw it on a blog somewhere early this morning but its been taken down now I think.

Looked pretty dark/emo. The end of the trailer had a pretty cool 1st person POV as Spiderman climbing buildings and shit.

ETA: I think it was a leak.. though you guys may have already seen it.

Looks amazing, but it looks like a Batman trailer with Spiderman subbed in.

First review for CA is up on RT. It ain't good. Hopefully the early positive buzz I was hearing comes true, but a movie directed by Joe Johnston, I never expected much.

The fact that there aren't really any reviews of CA at this point in the week is a really bad sign.

Rough review, but it's just one woman from the Village Voice.

Back