Page 20 of 797 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: CBM: The Falcon & the Winter Soldier (Disney+)/Invincible (Amazon Prime)

Hardy got pretty ripped up for this movie.

I've heard a couple rumors that this movie will be the best of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesDeacs View Post
    Ugh... god I hope Catwoman doesn't ruin this trilogy. Just looking at that last photo makes me squirm.

Sweet photos though - thanks for posting.
    If that photo makes you squirm, you should see her in Love and Other Drugs.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post

I've heard a couple rumors that this movie will be the best of the three.
    I have no doubt about that. The trailer itself suggests that Nolan held nothing back, and Tom Hardy is one of my favorite actors, and his Bane just looks scary as fuck. The vibe that trailer gives off is just pure epicness. It looks like a true Greek tragedy. Word is a new trailer will be hitting theaters with Dark Shadows on May 11. At this point I'm starting to get really pumped when anything (photos, interviews, etc.) get released. The real question I want to know is how long it is. The movie is only 3 months away, so the ad campaign should be starting up soon.
    Last edited by WakeFanatic; 04-17-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Big time.

I am also disappointed about Norton. Hulk is my favorite superhero, and Norton is one of my favorite actors.
    Norton was a great Banner, but I've read a few articles stating that he demands some creative control over his movies and usually pushes his way into the editing booth. That wouldn't work with this many big name actors.

The Dark Knight Rises website has gone viral. This link has stills of the new trailer.
    http://collider.com/the-dark-knight-...railer/162846/

Been following this off and on all day. Hopefully this culminates in the unveil of the new trailer, but I kinda doubt it. Most likely the final poster, which would be sweet. Here are all the stills revealed so far in order, in a moving image. This trailer looks ridiculous.

No other movie this year even fucking matters anymore. This is beyond words amazing.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeFanatic View Post
    No other movie this year even fucking matters anymore. This is beyond words amazing.

Wow.

#ClawsIn #ManUp
    So much clearer.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I'm so glad this is coming after the other big superhero movies.

I can't stress how epic that trailer is. The shot of JGL standing in the snow watching the bridges collapse is astounding. And Tom Hardy's Bane looks unreal. Nolan is a god, no other director of big-budget fare even comes close.

Holy. Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    I mean thats not really anything new though is it? Hardy has been jacked in every movie i've ever seen him in.

This just looks sick though, great summer if you are a comic book movie lover. Should be a big summer box office for the industry.

Just as I predicted, Bane is easy to understand when it is high quality video (or what you will hear in the theaters). Only reason people couldn't figure out what he was saying is because they were watching grainy bootleg footage. He has an awesome accent btw, Scrooge McDuck on roids.

Just came here to make sure the new trailer was posted.

It. Looks. Fucking. Awesome.

Goddammit i love christopher nolan.

Holy shit.

I cant wait for this. THAT TEASER IS AMAZING

-------------------------
    Can't wait for this movie....

Though I'm not a fan of the batsuit...specifically the helmet/cowl/whatever....looks funny for some reason.

And I hate the Catwoman character, and even more I hate Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.....but Bane looks incredible....and Hardy is just unbelievable.

Going to be a really fun Summer

It seems like every year a new Comics flick sets the bar higher for what a super hero movie should be.

I feel like after TDK, there won't be a bar any more.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSlim2.0 View Post
    Can't wait for this movie....

Though I'm not a fan of the batsuit...specifically the helmet/cowl/whatever....looks funny for some reason.

And I hate the Catwoman character, and even more I hate Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.....but Bane looks incredible....and Hardy is just unbelievable.

Going to be a really fun Summer
    Seriously? Catwoman may be one of the most important characters to really telling the Batman/Bruce Wayne story.