• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

There are 2 appx 7 minute recaps for Wanda and Vision on HBO Max. Just search for them.

There are 2 appx 7 minute recaps for Wanda and Vision on HBO Max. Just search for them.

Are you talking about Marvel Legends on Disney+? I highly recommend watching it. I had forgotten a lot. My wife has never seen Age of Ultron so she never knew about Quicksilver. There are rumors he may come back in some form.

Looks like those will premiere between the shows. WandaVision ends March 5 and Falcon and the Winter Soldier starts March 19. So Marvel Legends for Falcon and the Winter Soldier will likely premiere on March 12.

I imagine more Marvel Legends could be added for characters who come back during the seasons.

I'm guessing it must be that Disney show, I didn't find anything on HBOMax searching for "Wanda" or "Wandavision".

My dream is that this is the link in to the X-Men, but it's probably too early for that. Still, I can hope.

Batwoman Season 2 premieres tomorrow night on the CW. Last season was cut show by the pandemic. Lead actress Ruby Rose left the show and they moved forward with a brand new Batwoman original to the show. After ending with the mystery of what happened to Bruce, they're tackling the mystery of what happened with Kate. We'll see how it works out.

Yeah I had high hopes for Wandavision but I'm squarely in the camp that had zero interest Nick at Nite, and maybe that's why I'm not overly impressed by the recreation of old campy sitcoms. I mean, I get the idea and the quality of the effort, but with absolutely zero real-world plot tie-in through two episodes it's just excruciatingly boring. Hopefully there's a payoff sooner rather than later - both my wife and I were watching the credits after the first episode noticing there were 7 minutes left thinking - ok, here comes some kind of reveal. But no, it was just 7 minutes of credits after a book on a desk of modern computer stuff.

I get that the confusion reminds folks of Lost, but the first season of Lost was never this boring.

We had the exact same reaction to the 7 minute end credits. Why the hell were the credits so long?

The first two episodes were honestly kind of painful.

MCU credits are usually that long or longer.

You can drag the video forward to see if if there's anything to watch once the credits start.

MCU credits are usually that long or longer.

Very strange to see it for a half hour sitcom. Yes, we did drag it forward to check, but assumed when we saw 7 minutes left there had to be a cutscene.

Anyway, hope it gets better.

I enjoyed the new Batwoman. There were several times last season where I felt like I was just watching Batwoman out of obligation but this season I'm excited to see where it goes.

We had the exact same reaction to the 7 minute end credits. Why the hell were the credits so long?

The first two episodes were honestly kind of painful.

they have like seven screens of the people doing the dubbing for other languages

I enjoyed the new Batwoman. There were several times last season where I felt like I was just watching Batwoman out of obligation but this season I'm excited to see where it goes.

It was fine. I’m not sold on the new Batwoman. Her character was a little awkwardly written like a bunch of white guys trying to write for a down on her luck Black woman. I did like getting more Luke and Mary.

F

WandaVision - I'm still on board, but you need to get going to wherever you're going...

WandaVision - I'm still on board, but you need to get going to wherever you're going...

Honestly, I've enjoyed the silliness and sitcom aspects of it more than whatever the mystery is. Maybe that will change as it goes along.

I'm enjoying wandavision. The rest of the family is as well. Kids are probably enjoying the novelty of the sitcom from different eras thing but they are enjoying some of the humor. I suspect I would enjoy binging it much more than 1 week at a time.

Do you need any marvel background to watch Wanda vision? I’d heard it’s good but I don’t know anything about MCU or whatever’s happened in the movies

You could watch the Marvel Legends show that has about a 6 min overview of Wanda and Vision in the MCU.

If you’re just watching for a unique take on old sitcoms, you could go in cold and just watch it.

i hated the first episode of WandaVision so much i will never go back. i think i get what they are trying to do but fuck it was not funny or entertaining. they need to get to the fucking point faster than that...

i hated the first episode of WandaVision so much i will never go back. i think i get what they are trying to do but fuck it was not funny or entertaining. they need to get to the fucking point faster than that...

lol

in 200 years when the social scientists look back and try to pinpoint the end of the attention span, this will be the title of the academic paper/pop-science bestseller

Back