• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: Invincible season 2 returns March 14; X-Men '97 premieres March 20

People say 2020 is the worst, but I don't know about that any more. Last night I saw new Star Trek content that I found rather satisfying and I just finished new Star Wars that was f'ing thrilling. I say these are the best of times.

People say 2020 is the worst, but I don't know about that any more. Last night I saw new Star Trek content that I found rather satisfying and I just finished new Star Wars that was f'ing thrilling. I say these are the best of times.

Season 3: A New Hope ?!

The Stars, both Trek and Wars, continue to entertain. This has been maybe the best week of 2020, starting with this same combo 7 days earlier and something else happening in between.

the mandalorian really does remain fun. Can't wait till the overarching plot kicks in to higher gear.

I realize I am literal years behind, but I finished the final season of Daredevil last night. Excluding The Defenders because it wasn't very good, the three seasons of DD were really, really good and IMO should be considered among the best things Marvel has done. As much as I think Marvel should absolutely continue on with that cast, the final season left things in a place I'm comfortable with them ending at if Marvel elects to reboot that character.

Long live Nelson, Murdock and Page.

WandaVision starts streaming on Disney+ on January 15. It's being described as a 6 mini-movies and it looks like each one takes place in a different decade of sitcoms, starting in the 1950s. The cast includes actors/characters from the Captain Marvel, Thor, and Ant-Man films. It will also have a behind the scenes Disney Gallery series similar to the one for The Mandalorian.

It is. On par with a mid tier MCU film. They should have just put Patty Jenkins in charge years ago.

In other franchise news, the Transformers franchise is getting a reboot using the 2018 Bumblebee film as a starting point. The Creed 2 director is leading the new film.

I'd put Aquaman in that group of good not great DC films. WW, Aquaman, Shazam in that order. Those three are much much better than SS and BvS which are just horrible. Still haven't seen JL.

Four seasons is a good run. They’re doing a Painkiller spinoff. They’re seeding the Arrowverse with shows around even younger new heroes.

HBO Max is also dropping Ma Rainey's Black Bottom on Dec. 18. Give Chadwick Boseman his Oscar now.

Four seasons is a good run. They’re doing a Painkiller spinoff. They’re seeding the Arrowverse with shows around even younger new heroes.

I'm curious how that good that show will be. He's certainly an interesting character but I'd rather have a spinoff starring either sister than him. Although I read somewhere that Jennifer was wanting to leave the show anyway.

Warner Bros putting every release next year on HBO Max for a month -- including Dune and Matrix 4 and Suicide Squad and Godzilla v Kong, so that's p cool.

Back