• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UConn ranked #23

2nd line of ESPN's preview

To stay that way, the 23rd-ranked Huskies will have to slow down a Wake Forest team that opened its season with one of the top shooting performances in program history.

:plos:

lol. This is funny. I will watch though. Goddammit.

Looked it up b/c I wasn't familiar with that channel. It's on channel 732 in central VA right next to ESPNU. Good thing I'm going out to get a buzz on 1st. I'm less discerning and critical when I've had a few. But now I have to decide whether it's worth watching the 1st half of our game because it's going up against last night's replay of Colbert and Daily Show. Will prolly mostly watch Colbert & Stewart and then be in a better mood for our 2nd half.

I used to live for Wake hoops.

Prepare yourselves for an emboldened sunshine squad. UCONN is about to run into "The Bzzsaw".

I think we lead at some point in the 2nd half, maybe 5 minutes into the half, and lose by 13 tonight

I think we lead at some point in the 2nd half, maybe 5 minutes into the half, and lose by 13 tonight

I'll give you Wake +13 and wager against you on the first part of your prediction ("lead at some point in the 2nd half").

If either of us go 2-0 on the bets, the loser sends a bottle of wine (between $20-$30) to the winner within the next week. Deal?

I'll give you Wake +13 and wager against you on the first part of your prediction ("lead at some point in the 2nd half").

If either of us go 2-0 on the bets, the loser sends a bottle of wine (between $20-$30) to the winner within the next week. Deal?

Tempting but will pass. It's a hunch. I don't have a strong enough bead on this team or this year to bet on them. I hope I regret passing.

I'm gonna be in Charlotte tonight. What channel would this be on cable down there? It's all TWC for the most part, right?

Why is this game not on watchespn.com? Where can I watch?

I suspect another close game at the half with some terrible half time bzz adjustments. 2nd half could get ugly.

Here's to a big win!

any chance someone can get a stream going?

ETA: looks like it's on firstrow

Is it on DirecTv? If so, what channel. Way too lazy to look. State of Wake sports makes it so I barely ever stop by here now. Sad.

Back