• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you think attendance will look like next bball season?

It will not look good. We will need a serious recovery to put fans back in the seats. I'm not sure a mediocre season will bring in much more than we saw this year.

I really just do not care right now. At the beginning of the season, I was extremely excited to see how the new freshman would play, how the new coach would improve us, etc. etc. That is all gone now. I didn't even fill out a bracket for the first time in my life because I am simply drained of all my care about college bball.

Dramatic, I know, and it may change by the time next season rolls around. But I wouldn't buy a ticket if I had to right now.

This is me exactly. Except I didn't fill one out when we were a 2 seed a few years back because I didn't want to jinx us. That didn't work out so well.

Back